Megger Torkel 860 Multi Battery Load Tester (BS-49006)
Primarily designed for people maintaining battery systems with different voltages, the Megger Torkel 860 Multi Battery Load Tester features first-class discharging capacity alongside a broad voltage range and outstanding portability.
Offering use with battery systems ranging from 12V to 480V and discharging at up to 110A, the Megger Torkel 860 Battery Load Tester is the ideal instrument for checking battery capacity in power plants, transformer substations and more.
With fantastic portability and efficiency, the Torkel 860 discharges at a constant current, power or resistance, or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile and allows batteries to be tested in service, whilst also offering user adjustable alarm and shutdown points to avoid excessive discharge.
If higher current is required, it is possible to link together two or more Torkel 860 units and/or extra load units (TXL), ensuring you have the flexibility you need.
Giving you the option to view test parameters and results in real time using Torkel Win software (supplied separately), the Torkel 860 offers the ability to save results to a PC for analysis, report generation or storage.
The Torkel 860 is also available with GA-00550 cable set and a transport case (GD-00054), offering even more options and greater value.
Megger Torkel 860 Key Features
- Suitable for battery systems ranging from 12 to 480 V
- Allows batteries to be tested in service
- Portable design, ideal for transporting between locations
- Unit adjusts to include load currents in the test parameters
- User adjustable alarm and shutdown points to avoid excessive discharge
- Easily expandable for larger battery banks using TXL extra load units/multiple Torkel 840s
- Discharging proceeds at constant current, constant power or constant resistance, or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile.
- View test parameters/results in real time using Torkel Win software
- Save results to PC for analysis, report generation and storage
- Available with optional accessories (BS-49096)
- Discharge test method.
- For use on 12V to 480V systems.
- Discharging rate up to 110A.
- Additional TXL loads available for higher discharge rates.
- Tests can be constant current, power & resistance or to a pre-selected load profile.
- Compact & portable.
- Battery voltage range: 5 ranges, selected automatically at start of test.
- Mains voltage: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Dimensions: Instrument 210 x 353 x 700mm.
- Weight: 38kg (83.8 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Programma / Megger Torkel 860 Warranty: 1 year.
- Megger Part Number: BS-49006 (BS-49096 with accessories)
- Megger Torkel 860 Multi Battery Load Tester BS-49006
- Cable Set* (GA-00550)
- Transport Case* (GD-00054)
*Only supplied with accessory option
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.