Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Indoor Air Quality Analyser
The Kane 100 – 1 is a high specification ambient CO and CO2 analyser designed to accurately capture and measure CO2 and CO data.
The analyser is primarily effective in proving the efficiency of flueless gas appliances. The most common applications include kitchen appliances and water powered heating systems which often suffer from hazardous CO and CO2 build up.
The Kane 100 – 1 is also versatile enough to measure indoor air quality (IAQ). This is useful in events where poorly maintained appliances have increased the CO2 levels in an environment which can potentially be hazardous.
The built in electromechanical sensor has the capacity to measure CO up to 1000ppm alternatively the NDIR infrared sensor measures CO2 concentration up to 10000ppm. The high definition screen simultaneously displays both measurements an interesting time saving feature.
A major benefit over other Air quality analysers is the Kane 100 – 1’s internal memory. Store 255 independent records ideal for more in-depth analysis of captured data. The 100 - 1 also allows a user to configure variable sampling time from 1 – 10 seconds.
The Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser offers many great features designed to save a gas engineer time and is a great option for professional contractors meeting test requirements for BS6230, BS6896 and BS6173.
For compatible Kane accessories please see
- Kane KMIRP infrared Thermal Printer
- Kane SM12592 Zero calibration capsule
- Kane ImPrint infra-red Printer Paper
Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser Main Features
- Monitor ambient CO2 and CO levels
- Internal memory holds up to 255 records (optional 1 – 10 minute time sampling)
- Internal memory stores date and time
- User adjustable CO2 and CO alarms
- Compatible with Kane Infrared printer via built inbuilt infra red emitter
- Long life NiMh batteries and charger included
- Built in reactive internal pump for quick effective measurements of indoor air and ducts
- Silently sample high profile and public areas with the sampling hose included
- User Customisable headers
- Carbon Monoxide - Resoultion - 1ppm
- Carbon Monoxide - Accuracy - ±5 ppm < 100ppm, ±5% > 100ppm , ±10% > 1000ppm
- Carbon Monoxide - Specified Range - 1000ppm
- Carbon Monoxide - Over Range - 2000ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Resolution - 1ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Accuracy - ±20ppm < 400ppm, ±5% < 4000ppm, ±10% > 4000ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Specified Range - 200 - 4000ppm
- Carbon Dioxide - Over Range - 9999ppm
- Dimensions - Weight 1Kg / 2.2lb
- Handset - 200mm x 45mm x 90mm (7.9" x 1.8" x 3.5")
- Probe - L 300mm x Dia 6mm with stainless steel shaft 200mm, L 11.8" x Dia 0.25" / 7.8" long stainless steel shaft
- Ambient Operating Range - 0ºC to 45ºC (32-104ºF) 10% to 90% RH non-condensing
- Battery Life - 6 hours from full charge
- Battery Charger - Input: 100 - 240 V ac 50 - 60 Hz Output: 10V dc @ 800 mA
For more detailed Specification please see the Kane 100-1 Data sheet
- Kane 100-1 Ambient CO and CO2 Analyser
- Kane Battery Charger
- Rechargeable NiMH Batteries
- Long sampling Probe and hose
- SGAFP Probe
- Spare Spigot
- Protective Rubber Sleeve with Integral Magnet
- Kane Soft Carry Case
- Full Kane Instruction manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.