Anton Carbon Dioxide Meter IAQ8494 - Vent Check
The Anton CO2 Indoor Air Quality Meter is a hand held instrument that can be used to monitor environmental build up of Carbon Dioxide (CO2). The vent check IAQ8494 meets the requirements of BS8494 and measures carbon dioxide and ambient temperatures for indoor air quality checks. Inadequate ventilation and poorly working appliances will increase CO2 levels which can cause drowsiness and condensation. The Anton IAQ8494 CO2 detector helps to safely prove flueless gas appliances like space heaters, water heaters and catering equipment. If faulty or poorly ventilated these appliances generate high levels of harmful carbon dioxide. The Anton IAQ 8494 measures carbon dioxide up to 9999ppm using an NDIR infra-red sensor. This makes it ideal for domestic and commercial service engineers or IAQ specialists to confirm carbon dioxide levels in homes, offices, schools, factories and commercial kitchens.
Anton IAQ8494 Carbon Dioxide Meter Key Features
- Measures ambient carbon dioxide (CO2) up to 9,999 ppm
- Stable NDIR sensor for CO2 detection (anticipated 15 year life)
- Minimum / maximum level
- Time weighted averages
- Backlight for working in dark or confined areas
- Adjustible audible CO2 warning alarm
- Easy manual fresh air correction on CO2 and humidity
- RS232 interface to PC
- Auto power off
- BS 8494 compliant (from 10 - 60 ºC)
- Rugged blow moulded carry case & mains adaptor
- Range: 0 -9999ppm (maximum alarm threshold 9900ppm)
- Resolution: 2ppm
- Accuracy: ± 75ppm ±5%
- Range of -10 -60 ºC (14 -140 ºF)
- Resolution of 0.1 ºC (0.1 ºF)
- Accuracy ± 0.6 ºC
- Operating Ranges: From 0 to 50 ºC,0 to 95% RH (avoid condensation)
- Storage: From -20 to 60 ºC,0 to 99% RH (avoid condensation)
- Power: 4 pcs AA batteries, DC Adaptor (not supplied)
- Battery Life: 10 hours (Alkaline)
- 3 year warranty (anticipated sensor life 15 years)
- Review by Anthony Holland (Posted on 02/09/2014)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.