Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester
The Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester is ideally suited for the testing of Residual Current Protection Devices, in compliance with the 17th Edition of the IEE Wiring Regulations.
The RC2000 RCD tester is designed to test the most common RCDs in use,with a selector switch providing Fast, I and ½ Trip current settings. The Fast setting provides 150mA trip current for RCDs not exceeding 30mA. The I setting provides full rated trip current, which should cause the RCD under test to trip.The Martindale RC2000 also has a ½ setting that provides half the rated trip current whereby the RCD should not trip. This tester has a 6mA setting, widening the range of RCDs it can test.
Other features of The RC2000 tester include a polarity switch with 0° and 180°settings which permits a test cycle to commence with a positive or negative going wave form from the zero crossover point. The facility to establish whether the system under test is correctly wired is provided by means of neon lamps and monitoring of the voltage present on the earth terminal.
- Supply Voltage: 240 Volts AC, 50/60Hz
- I, Full Trip Settings:6mA – 10mA – 30mA – 100mA – 300mA – 500mA
- I/2, Half Trip Settings: 3mA – 5mA – 15mA – 50mA – 150mA – 250mA
- FAST Trip Setting: 150mA (Applicable to FullTrip Settings of 6, 10 and 30mA only)
- Accuracy: ± 3% at 240V AC Supply Voltage Rising Linearly To ±9% at ± 6% of 240V Supply Voltage
- Timing Range: 0 to 1999 mSec in steps of 1mSec
- Timing Accuracy: ±2% of reading ± 1 digit
Test Current Duration
- ½ 2 seconds
- 0.5 or 2 seconds selectable
- FAST 0.05 seconds
- Fuse: 1amp, HBC, ceramic, 5 x 20mm
- Transient Protection: VDR at input
- Safety: EMC: Meets BS EN 50081-1, BS EN 50082-1 LVD: Meets BS EN 61010-1
- Height: 54mm (Excluding knob)
- Length: 190mm
- Width: 90mm
- Case Material: Top – ABS
- Base – ABS
- Window – Polycarbonate
- Weight (less carry case): 0.35 Kg
- Display: Liquid Crystal
- Sockets: CEE 22 (IEC 320)
- Mains Lead: 1.5 metres long
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +40°C
- Humidity: 95°RH at 40°C
- Storage Temperature Range: –20°C to +70°C
- Martindale RC2000 RCD Tester
- Soft Protective Carry Case
- Mains Test Leads
- Instruction Manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.