Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Test Meter
This Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector has a simple PASS/FAIL indicator, its low cost and simple to use and is suitable for testing both commercial and domestic microwave ovens. The Martindale TEK 500 microwave leakage detector is manufactured to comply with national standards of permitted exposure levels BS5175. The Martindale TEK500 Microwave Leakage Detector can also perform a self test, simulating a real microwave input that ensures you that your unit is functioning correctly at all times. Using the supplied measuring beaker and thermometer this Microwave Leakage Detector is ideal for checking for potentially dangerous microwaves leaks in all types for environments such as cafes, restaurants, kitchens, fast food outlets, takeaways, Hotels, Schools, Canteens, Residential homes, Care homes, Factories, domestic properties, rented property and Hospitals. If your looking for a low cost option for detecting microwave leakage from ovens the Martin dale Tech 500 Microwave Leakage Detector would be your ideal solution.
- Detection frequency range of 2450MHz ± 25MHz.
- The fixed cone on the rear of the unit should be in gentle contact for the standard 50mm separation.
- Test position indicators: All four LEDs should light and an audible tone will be emitted.
On position Pass indicators
- Green "sys" LED only (<1mW per cm² ).
- Green "sys" LED & yellow "1mW" LED (<5mW per cm² ).
On position Fail indicators
- Red "5mW" LED (>5mW per cm² ) and audible tone.
- Red "10mW" LED (>10mW per cm² ) and audible tone.
- 9V alkaline battery, MN1604 or equivalent
- Dimensions: 150 x 64 x 30mm
- Weight: 170g approx.
- Martindale TEK Microwave Leakage Detector
- Water beaker
- Carry case
- Review by Paul Drury (Posted on 25/09/2013)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.