Metrel A1143 Euro High Current Z Loop/Line Tester
The Metrel A1143 Euro-Z 290A Loop Tester is a professional and portable high current impedance tester suitable for use on both single phase and 3-phase systems. The Metrel A1143 performs highly accurate line and loop impedance measurements with high precision Ze measurements and contact voltage. The A1143 is perfect for maintenance engineers in power utilities wishing to test power transformers and motor windings.
Metrel A 1143 Loop Tester Features:
- High precision impedance measurement from 0.1m up to 19.99
- IPSC and IPFC readings calculated up to 400kA
- 4-wire measurement for elmination of voltage drop on test leads
- Works on single phase and 3-phase systems from 110V to 440V
- Tests current up to 350A
- All accessories come in the strong, durable unit case with handle
- Built-in LCD screen for standalone measurement
- High overvoltage category CAT IV 300V
The Metrel A1143 Z Loop/Line Tester can work independently or in conjunction with any of the following Metrel testers:
- MI2086 Eurotest 61557
- MI3101 EurotestAT
- MI3105 EurotestXA
- MI3321 MultiServicerXA
- Metrel A1143 Euro-Z 290A Tester
- 2 x Two-wire test leads
- 2m Test lead
- 3 x Test probes
- 5 x Crocodile clips
- RS232 cable
- RS232/PS2 cable
- Operating manual
- Calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.