Martindale MicroPAT 'PAT n GO' PAT Tester KIT
The Martindale MicroPAT 'PAT n GO' PAT Tester Pack offers improved speed and ease for PAT testing. It incorporates the storage, downloading and testing capabilities of the Martindale MicroPAT Plus with test labels, certificates and a barcode scanner to improve accuracy. The pack has everything needed to start testing immediately.
The Martindale MicroPAT Plus is a downloading portable appliance tester for testing portable electrical equipment. It has been improved to speed up testing & downloading and is now one of the fastest computerised portable appliance testers on the market today. It also allows users to select between manual and automatic tests. The Martindale MicroPAT Plus enables checks including the measurement of phase to neutral resistance, the earth/ground continuity and the insulation resistance. Up to 1250 test results can be stored and these results can be downloaded to a printer or computer using additional software such as SimplyPATs The alpha-numeric keypad is very simple to operate and step by step instructions are displayed on the LCD screen. All of this is housed within a tough injection moulded case with detachable lid. Through the push of a button the MicroPAT performs fast and easy testing of all tools, appliances and IT equipment in accordance with recommendations of The Electricity at Work Act, The Health & Safety Executive and The Electronic and Business Equipment Association.
Key Features of the MicroPAT Plus Tester:
- Downloads to printer/computer
- Dual voltage 110 & 240V based on supply voltage
- Tests Class 1&2 appliances in both "new" and "in service" conditions
- Automatic or manual testing
- Earth leakage & operation tests
- Earth bond at 25A & 100mA
- Storage of up to 1250 test results
- Flash test with pistol probe
- Heavy duty carry case
The PAT n GO kit provides a barcode scanner that is pre-programmed for use with the MicroPAT Plus and doesn't require a separate power supply. It can scan bar code labels so that appliance ID and test parameters can be inputted, significantly speeding up the testing process and reducing the possibility of errors. The PATSuite software is a comprehensive, easy to use software package for use with the downloading Martindale MicroPAT Plus and all manual testers, as it accepts manually input results. Designed with many time saving features, it is ideal for speeding up testing in the field and making you a more productive PAT tester.
- MicroPAT+ PAT Tester
- Martindale LTDV Extension Lead & IEC Test Adapter
- Martindale MARPAT Suite PAT Testing Software
- Barcode Label Scanner
- Earth bond Test Lead
- Flash Test Gun
- Martindale TL125 Download Lead
- 110V Power Adapter
- Clip on Accessory Carry Bag
- 1000 Barcode Appliance ID Labels
- PASS Labels (Roll of 500)
- FAIL Labels (Roll of 200)
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.