Vonaq Quicktest 500 ADSL/2/2+ with VoIP Tester
You can easily install, maintain and test ADSL/2/2+ and VoIP services with the QuickTest 500 Handheld ADSL/2/2+ and VoIP Tester.
The Vonaq QuickTest 500 ADSL/2/2+ & VoIP Tester (VoiP Test Option) helps you quickly find problems with:
- SIP User Registration
- Setting up and clearing outgoing calls
- Receiving and clearing incoming calls
- Poor Call Quality of Service
- Incorrect MDF Jumpering
- No Line Voltage
- Incorrectly Configured DSLAM Ports
- Poor Line Rate
- Poor Noise Margin
- Excessive Line Attenuation
- Line Voltage Problems
- Line Rate - identified by a comprehensive IP test suite
- The Web Interface provides comprehensive test results in a report, which can be backed up to a PC
Key benefits and features:
- Call Signaling Analysis
- The Vonaq QuickTest VoIP Tester's Call Event Trace makes it quick and easy to identify the root cause of failed User Registration, Call Setup and Call Tear down attempts. The Call Signaling Analyser may be viewed directly on the LCD display or in the Web Interface.
- RTP Quality Analysis
- The QuickTest 500 VoIP Tester's RTP Quality Analysis trace contains events identifying lost packets, out of order packets, increases in jitter and more. Along with the RTP Quality statistics it provides a clear snap shot of whether quality problems exist.
- Total Triple Play Test Solution - (ADSL/2/2+, IPTV & VoIP Test)
- Combined with the IPTV and data tests, the Vonaq QuickTest 500 is a highly capable Triple Play Tester and is ideally suited to the Field or Exchange based engineer.
- Rapid Testing. The Vonaq QuickTest 500 ADSL Tester's automatic Service Verification Test Suite starts as soon as you switch on (results are typically obtained in less than 3 minutes)
- Simple to use. Virtually no product training required with QuickTest 500 ADSL Tester
- Configurable Pass / Fail Indicators on the LCD display and clearly presented in multi-colour LEDs on the front panel
- No need to get a laptop out
- Save and name up to 16 test results at any one time
- Line Voltage LED indicates poor, missing or excessive Line Voltage
- ADSL/2/2+ Test LEDs to indicate if ADSL Showtime achieved
- In Service LED indicates problems with PPP or IP layer
- LEDs to indicate problems with the Trained Line Rate, poor Noise Margin or excessive Line Attenuation
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.