Metrel MI 3102BT Eurotest XE Multifunction Tester
The Metrel MI3102BT EurotestXE is a lightweight and compact multifunction tester (MFT) with a wealth of features and is the ideal equipment to test and certify fixed electrical installations in compliance with the 17th Edition regulations, BS7671 and BS EN61557.
The MI3102BT can perform all the tests you need to fully ensure safety within both commercial and domestic environments. These include Continuity Testing, Insulation Testing, Automatic RCD testing including Ramp Test, Earth Loop Impedance Testing including a low current anti-trip RCD feature, as well as and Phase Sequence Testing. The perfect unit for skilled electricians and electrical engineers performing high volumes of testing on TT, TN and IT Systems.
As successor to the popular MI3102 EurotestXE, this model offers additional features such as: 50V Insulation Resistance Testing to permit use on voltage sensitive equipment. The MI3102BT also offers predefined Auto Test Sequencing allowing you to programme the tester with a specific set of test sequences, rather than having to navigate the same set of sequences repeatedly, this is a real time-saving feature.
The MI3102BT now works with Metrel's patented EasiSwitch Adaptor which automatically performs R1+R2 measurements (e.i. no need to exchange leads or connectors anymore). Simply connect the EasiSwitch Adaptor to the tester at the distribution board and press "Test", the EasiSwitch will then do the work for you. This reduces Ring Mains testing significantly!
The versatile Metrel MI3102BT EurotestXE is also capable of testing Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs), ensuring they are fit for purpose in the vital situations they are needed for. This feature is standard on the MI3102BT and means this multifunction tester is perfect for use in a health care environment.
After readings have been taken, results can be stored to the flash memory of the instrument with a 500 results capacity. Measurements, sub-results and function parameters can all be organized and stored in a 3-level structure (i.e. Object x, Block X, Fuse X) to aid efficiency and downloaded into the supplied Metrel's Eurolink PRO Software. Here you can create simple reports and export test data into a spreadsheet.
The MI3102BT EurotestXE is part of Metrel's innovative range of MFTs, offering tests and checks of safety conditions with PASS or FAIL evaluation. Automatically calculating fault current values with adjustable "rule of thumb" factor. The inbuilt table of Fuse Characteristics allows the MI3102BT to indicate Pass or Fail.
The MI3102BT can also carry out Earth Resistance Testing and comes supplied with an Earth Spike Kit. Both two and three lead methods are supported.
The Metrel MI3102BT Eurotest XE comes supplied with 6 rechargeable NiMH AA batteries and has an in built charging circuit to ensure you’re never caught short. The automatic Switch-Off function will also help conserve battery life when the tester is not in use. This model even has on-screen help guides describing how to perform its various measurements, so new users need not worry.
The MI3102BT comes supplied in a soft carrybag storing your tester and test leads, as well as any other accessories, all in one place. The Earth Spike is supplied in a separate Metrel carry case.
Weighing in at around 1.3kg the Metrel MI3102BT Eurotest XE has taken both pace of testing and portability into consideration in its design.
The reliability of this multifunction tester is guaranteed long term by Metrel's 3-year warranty and is geared up for immediate use with a Manufacturers Calibration Certificate also enclosed within the kit.
The Metrel MI3102 BT Eurotest XE offers a full array of electrical tests and features:
- Ideal for compliance with 17th Edition regulations, BS7671 and BS EN61557
- Insulation Test: Offering 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V DC
- Continuity Test: 200mA DC test current with polarity change and 7mA test current without RCD tripping
- Line/Loop Impedance, with built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the result
- Loop Impedance with Trip Lock RCD function
- TRMS voltage and frequency
- Phase sequence with voltage monitor between phases.
- Automated RCD Testing, including Ramp Test
- Power measurements and harmonics analysis
- Earth Resistance Test (3-wire and 2-clamps method)
- First fault leakage current (ISFL)
- Testing of Insulation Monitoring Devices (IMDs)
- Leakage True RMS - (optional Clamp required - part no. A1018 / A1019)
- Light/Lux Measurements (optional Lux Probe required - part no. A1172 / A 1173)
- Rechargeable batteries and in-built charger as standard
- Includes Eurolink PRO Software for downloading test data and report creation
- Built-in help screens for referencing on the job
- Lightweight and compact for your convenience
Eurolink Android App
Metrel’s Eurolink App is an Android compatible data management tool that can be downloaded onto an Android smartphone or tablet. Once paired via Bluetooth with the MI3102BT, test data can be transferred for export back to the office.
Metrel Eurolink Android App details:
- Create and upload a structure of the Electrical Installation at the site.
- Create the Reports on-site when testing.
- Attach Photographs, Audio or Video Files and Comments.
- Share the Reports or Send them to your clients.
- Transfer Data, Share files or Send them through your Tablet or Smart Phone Tools to your Office for further manipulation.
For a more detailed specification please see this PDF
- Power supply 9 VDC (6 × 1.5 V Battery Cells or accus, Size AA)
- Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
- Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kgTop of Form
If you require a more detailed specification please see this PDF
- Metrel MI 3102BT Eurotest XE Multifunction Tester
- Easi switch Adapter A 1214 (optional - please select when adding to basket)
- Metrel Eurolink Android App license
- 1.5m Plug commander
- 3 x 1.5m Test lead
- Earth test set (4m test lead, 2 x 20m test lead and 2 x Earth rods)
- Power supply adapter and 6 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- EuroLink PRO PC Software
- Test probe and Crocodile clip (blue, black, green)
- USB and RS232 cable leads
- Soft carry bag and neck belt
- Instruction manual (Book and CD)
- Manufacturers calibration certificate
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.