Extech VB500 4 Channel Vibration Meter / Datalogger
Allowing users to measure vibration from four different sources simultaneously, the Extech VB500 4-Channel Vibration Meter / Datalogger is the ideal tool for calculating, acceleration, velocity and displacement.
Displaying the information on a large LCD screen, the Extech VB500’s ability to simultaneously measure four areas is perfect for finding faults within machinery and ensures you're not wasting time carrying out multiple tests unnecessarily.
The Extech VB500 also provides measurements over a time period and is capable of storing up to 20M records on the included SD card. All data is stored in Excel format for quick, easy downloading to PC.
Featuring date/time stamps to aid information sorting and variable sample rate ranging from 1 to 3800 seconds, the Extech VB500 is perfect for use on various parts, including motors, bearings, fans, pumps, chillers and other types of rotating/vibrating machinery that require maintenance to ensure peak efficiency.
Extech VB500 Key Features:
- Fully configurable data sampling, with rates ranging from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Allows direct measurement of vibration from four sources simultaneously
- Basic accuracy of ±(5% + 2 digits)
- Wide frequency range from 10Hz to 1kHz
- RMS or peak value measurement modes
- Large size fully backlit LCD screen
- Datalogger date & time stamps and saves all records in Excel format
- Storage of up to 20M individual testing records (on SD card)
- Auto power off mode to conserve battery life
- Meets ISO2954 standards
- Packaged with four vibration sensors, magnetic mounts and more
- Acceleration: 656ft/s², 200m/s², 20.39g (peak)
- Velocity: 7.87in/s, 200mm/s, 19.99cm/s (peak)
- Displacement: 0.078in, 2mm (peak-to-peak)
- Resolution: 1ft/s2, 0.1m/s2, 0.01g; 0.01in/s, 0.1mm/s, 0.01cm/s;
- Basic Accuracy: ±(5%+2 digits)
- Memory: 20M data records using 2G SD card
- Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 1.5" (203 x 76 x 38mm)
- Weight: 515g
- Extech VB500 4 Channel Vibration Meter / Datalogger
- 4x Remote Sensors
- Magnetic Mounts
- 100-240V Universal AC Adaptor
- SD Card
- 8x AA Batteries
- Heavy Duty Carrying Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.