HandyMAN TEK900 Voltage and Continuity Tester
Offering quick and easy operation, the HandyMAN TEK900 Voltage and Continuity Tester is perfect for professional electricians in need of a high quality, versatile instrument.
Indicating both AC and DC voltage and sensitive to polarity levels, the TEK 900 offers a range of user-friendly tests and features, including continuity and single-pole phase testing as well as a self-test button and a flashlight for use in low-light environments.
Designed as a robust, safety-driven tool, the TEK900 has been constructed from rubber for extra insulation. It offers a safety rating of IP64, overvoltage class of CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V, whilst also providing tip caps fully compliant with HSE GS38 regulations.
Single-pole Phase Test
- Power supply: 2x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Temperature range: -10°C up to +55°C
- Humidity: Max.85% relative humidity
- Overvoltage class: CATIII -1000V
- Voltage range: 12, 24, 36, 50, 120, 230, 400, 690V AC/DC
- Tolerances: -30% to 0% of reading
- Voltage detection: Automatic
- Polarity detection: Full range
- Range detection: Automatic
- Response time: < 0.1s LED
- ACV Frequency range: 50/60Hz
- Automatic load (RCD): Yes
- Internal basic load: approx. 3.1W at 600V
- Peak current: 1s <0.2A / Is (5s) <3.5mA
- Operation time: ED =30s
- Recovery time: 10min
- LED on: About 8V AC/DC
- Voltage range: 100...690V AC
- ACV Frequency range: 50/60Hz
Rotary Field Indication
- Resistance range: <300kΩ
- Test current: <5µA
- Overvoltage protection: 690V AC/DC
- Voltage range (LEDs): 100...400V
- Frequency range: 50/60Hz
- Measurement principle: Double-pole and contact electrode
- HandyMAN TEK900 Voltage and Continuity Tester
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.