Eco-Eye ELITE100 3 Phase Energy Monitor (100A)
The Eco-Eye ELITE100 3 phase energy monitor is designed to monitor the amount of electricity being used in your clients commercial / industrial property, presenting clear, easy to understand information which should prompt them into making changes and using energy more wisely.
All Eco-eye Elite100 Industrial energy monitor consist of five components: 3 x 100A sensors, transmitter and display unit. The sensors clip around the 3 phase electricity supply and plug into the transmitter. The transmitter sends data wirelessly (up to 30m) to the display unit inside your property every 4 seconds. This data is translated into meaningful information, and is displayed in a variety of modes and time periods. The display unit stores historical data which can be retrieved at the press of a button. Both the transmitter and display can be used with batteries (1 Year battery life) or an optional mains adapter.
Simple to install, just clip the sensors onto the 3 phase system you wish to monitor (13mm diameter - 100A maximum) and turn the energy monitor on!
Eco-Eye ELITE100 3 phase engery monitor features:
- Quick and easy to install
- Monitors electricity usage in real time
- Can log detailed usage to a computer using optional accessories
- Can be calibrated to match specific loads between 90 and 255V
- Suitable for multi-phase electricity
- Measures up to 100 Amps per phase
- Wirelessly transmits to the display unit at 433Hz
- Large uncluttered screen shows clear information
- Displays current usage in kW
- Displays usage in cost per hour/day/week/month/year
- Choice of currency - £, $, €
- Updates every 4 seconds vStores historical data for 32 hours/days/weeks/ months
- Indicators to show battery life and signal strength
- Displays CO2 emissions
- Shows values to 3 decimal places
- Also has new pictorial currency icon
- Displays inside temperature in °C
- Can input 2 tariffs of electricity
- Transmitter with logging port
- 1 x Eco-Eye Elite 100 display unit
- 1 x Transmitter
- 3 x 13mm 100A Sensors
- 4 x AA batteries
- Plastic access key
- 12 Months Warranty
View on display unit: Instant kWh, Amps, cost per hour/ day / week/ month/ year Kg CO2 per month.
Projected cost per hour, day, week, month, year. Time, temperature °C at display
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.