Extech CO220 Desktop Carbon Dioxide CO2 Monitor
Providing a comprehensive view of environmental conditions, Extech CO220 Carbon Dioxide Monitor is ideal for monitoring air quality within any indoor location.
Primarily focused on CO2 concentration, the CO220 uses its maintenance-free non-dispersive infrared CO2 sensor and displays the reading in ppm with six facial icons for easy air quality indication.
The CO220 has a variety of useful features, including an audible CO2 warning alarm when concentration levels exceeds high or low user set points and min/max CO2 value recall functions.
In addition to Carbon Dioxide, the CO220 also measures relative humidity and air temperature, whilst also capable of calculating dew point and wet bulb values or displaying year, month, date and time on screen, making it an incredibly versatile instrument.
Calculating statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL 15 minute Short Term Exposure Limit), the CO220 also provides an Automatic Baseline Calibration function.
Allowing you to manually store and recall up to 99 readings, the Extech CO220 Carbon Dioxide monitor is the perfect desktop air quality analyser for any indoor environment.
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2): 0 to 9,999ppm range, 1ppm resolution
- Temperature: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) range, 0.1°F/°C resolution
- Humidity: 0.1 to 99.9%RH range, 0.1%RH resolution
- Dew Point: -94 to 140°F (-70 to 60°C) range, 0.1°F/°C resolution
- Wet Bulb: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C) range, 0.1°F/°C resolution
- Ips%: -1428 to 51 lps%* range, 1% resolution
- cfm/p: -30 to 1 cmf/p* range, 1 cfm/p resolution
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.4 x 3.2" (155 x 87 x 81mm)
- Weight: 165g (5.8oz)
*Ranges are calculated from 0 to 1000ppm
- Extech CO220 Desktop Carbon Dioxide CO2 Monitor
- AC Adapter
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.