Extech ExStik II Waterproof pH / Conductivity Meter Kit (EC510)
Measuring up to 5 parameters including Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, pH and Temperature using one electrode, the Extech EC510 Waterproof pH / Conductivity Meter Kit is perfect for anyone looking for a combination flat surface electrode.
Offering 9 units of measurement and an analog bargraph indicating trends, the EC510 is a versatile instrument that’s easy to use. The internal memory is capable of storing up to 25 labelled readings and the tool itself is waterproof to IP57.
The Extech EC510 enjoys a range of functions including auto power off, low battery indication and a RENEW feature that alerts you when the electrode requires replacement.
The EC510 meter kit comes complete with everything you’ll need to get started, offering 3 calibration standards, 3 pH buffer pouches (plus rinse solution), 3 cups, a weighted base and a carrying case to protect your kit.
- Measures 5 parameters including Conductivity, TDS, Salinity, pH, and Temperature using one electrode
- 9 units of measure: pH, μS/cm, mS/cm, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C, °F
- Analog bargraph indicates trends
- Memory stores up to 25 labelled readings
- Adjustable Conductivity to TDS ratio from 0.4 to 1.0; 0.5 fixed Salinity ratio
- RENEW feature alerts user when electrode needs replacement
- Auto power off and low battery indicator
- Waterproof to IP57
Range: 0 to 199μS/cm, 200 to 1999μS/cm, 2.00 to 19.99mS/cm
Max Resolution: 0.1μS/cm
Basic Accuracy: ±2%FS
Range: 0 to 99.9ppm (mg/L), 100-999ppm (mg/L), 1.00 to 9.99ppt
Max Resolution: 0.1ppm (mg/L)
Basic Accuracy: ±2%FS
Range: 0.00 to 14.00pH
Max Resolution: 0.01pH
Basic Accuracy: ±0.01pH
Range: 23° to 194°F (-5 to 90°C)
Max Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
Basic Accuracy: ±1.8°F/1°C
Memory: 25 datasets
Dimensions: 1.4 x 7.3 x 1.6" (36 x 186 x 41mm)
Weight: 3.8oz (110g)
- Extech EC500 meter
- 84μS/cm, 1413μS/cm, 12880μS/cm Conductivity calibration standards
- 3 x pH buffer pouches (4, 7, 10pH)
- Rinse solution
- Weighted meter base
- 3 x sample cup (with cap)
- Carrying case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.