Extech EX530 Heavy Duty TRMS Industrial Multimeter
The Extech EX530 Heavy Duty TRMS Multimeter has both CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety ratings, making this multi meter ideal for industrial applications. The EX530 provides measurement functions including AC/DC Voltage & Current, Resistance, Capacitance, Frequency, Temperature, Duty Cycle and Diode/Continuity. Dual sensitivity frequency functions are also available. The EX530 multimeter is further suited to heavy duty industrial use as it is waterproof to IP67, enabling continued operation in the harshest of environments. The rugged, double moulded housing means that this tough, industrial grade multi-meter will even survive a drop of up to 6 feet. The Extech EX530 has an improved accuracy of 0.06% with results displayed on the highest resolution 40,000 count LCD with bar graph.
Extech EX530 Industrial Multi Meter Features:
- True RMS DMM with 11 functions and 0.06% basic accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage & Current
- Temperature (Type K)
- Duty Cycle
- Dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic)
- 1000V input protection on all functions
- 20A max Current
- Min/Max, Data hold, Relative, Auto power off
- Peak Hold
- 40,000 count large backlit LCD with bar graph
- Double molded housing for waterproof protection
The tough EX 530 multimeter is a fantastic, low cost device that provides accurate readings when performing a range of HVAC and electrical tests in both commercial and industrial environments.
- Basic Accuracy: ±0.06%
- AC/DC Voltage: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC/DC Current: 0.1µA to 20A
- Resistance: 0.1 to 40MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.001nF to 40mF
- Frequency (electrical): 40Hz to 400Hz
- Frequency (electronic): 0.001Hz to 100MHz
- Temperature (Type K): -20 to 750°C
- Duty Cycle: 0.1% to 99.9%
- Continuity/Diode: Yes
- Rating: CAT IV 600V, CAT III 1000V
- Warranty: 3 years
- Dimensions: 184 x 83 x 57mm
- Weight: 349g
- Extech EX530 True RMS Industrial Multimeter
- Double moulded test leads
- Type K bead wire temperature probe
- Magnetic hanging strap
- Carry case
- 9V battery
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.