Extech FM300 Desktop Formaldehyde Monitor
Measuring Formaldehyde (CH2O) concentration, air temperature and humidity with user-adjustable alarms, the Extech FM300 Desktop Formaldehyde Monitor is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality.
In addition to audible beeping alarms (default at 0.08ppm), the FM300 offers both visibly bright LEDs and three facial icons to indicate indoor CH2O warning levels, ensuring ease of use.
Designed with an electrochemical CH2O sensor capable of measuring CH2O from 0.00 to 5.00ppm, the Extech FM300 offers a Min/Max value recall function and is capable of calculating statistical weighted averages of TWA (8-hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15-minute Short Term Exposure Limit), making it an incredibly versatile monitor.
Alongside a CH2O Calibration function in fresh air, the Extech FM300 boasts an internal memory for manually storing up to 99 readings with a recall function and comes complete with Universal AC adapter (100V-240V) and multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS).
Extech FM300 Key Features
- Simultaneously Formaldehyde concentration, Air Temperature, and Relative Humidity readings, including date and time
- Bright LED (green & red) and three facial icons to indicate indoor CH2O warning level
- Audible alarm default at 0.08ppm (adjustable)
- Designed with Electrochemical CH2O sensor
- Min/Max CH2O value recall function
- Calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8-hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15-minute Short Term Exposure Limit)
- CH2O Calibration function for fresh air
- Internal memory allows manual storing of up to 99 readings with recall function
- Complete with Universal AC adapter (100V-240V) and multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS)
Formaldehyde (CH2O or HCHO)
- Range: 0.00 to 5.00ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm
- Accuracy: ±5%
- Range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°F/°C
- Accuracy: ±2°F/1°C
- Range: 10 to 90%RH
- Resolution: 0.1%RH
- Accuracy: ±5%RH
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 3.4 x 3.2" (155 x 87 x 81mm)
- Weight: 5.8oz (165g)
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.