Extech HT30 Heat Stress WBGT Index Meter
The HT30 is an advanced temperature and humidity meter which measures in a unique way via its Wet Bulb Globe capability.
With the HT30’s built in Heat Stress Index allows a user to calculate how hot it feels in any given environment by combining together readings from temperature, air movement, humidity and radiant heat. This is an improvement on a regular temperature and humidity meter by giving a user a much more comprehensive view of ambient conditions in the environment. The instrument can also be used for single measurements of humidity and air temperature.
An additional Black Globe Temperature mode (TG) directly monitors the effects of solar-radiation on exposed surfaces. The HT30 also benefits from an In/Out function which displays the WGBT value with or without direct sun exposure.
Additional versatility comes from combining the HT30 with optional windows software. For conveyance the HT30 has a built in RS232 interface allowing Environmental surveyors the ability to document results and interacts with the data.
Extech HT30 Heat Stress WBGT Index Meter Main Features
- Heat Stress Index measures how hot it feels when humidity is combined with temperature, air movement, and radiant heat.
- Choose from measurements in °F and °C units.
- Black Globe Temperature (TG) monitors the effects of direct solarradiation on an exposed surface
- Measures Air Temperature (TA) and Relative Humidity (RH) separately.
- In/Out Function displays the WGBT value with or without direct sun exposure
- Selectable Auto Power off mode
- Built in RS232 interface (optional windows software available)
- Supplied with two AAA batteries
Specifications Range Basic Accuracy Wet Bulb Globe Temperature (WBGT) 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) ±4°F/2°C Black Globe Temperature (TG) 32 to 176°F (0 to 80°C) ±4°F/2°C Air Temperature (TA) 32 to 122°ºF (0 to 50ºC) ±1.8°F/1.0°C Humidity 0 to 100%RH ±3%RH Dimensions Meter: 10 x 1.9 x 1.1" (254 x 48.7 x 29.4mm)
Ball: 1.6" dia, 1.4" high (40mm diameter, 35mm high)
Weight 4.8oz (136g)
- Extech HT30 Heat Stress WBGT Wet Bulb Globe Temperature Meter
- 2 x AAA Batteries
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.