Extech RPM10 Combination Tachometer and IR Thermometer
The Extech RPM10 Laser Tachometer & IR Thermometer offers both contact and non-contact RPM measurements and has a built-in infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature readings.
The RPM10 Tachometer and IR Thermometer features a contact wheel for RPM and linear surface speed measurements while the non-contact photo tachometer uses a laser for increased accuracy and the ability to measure from a distance of up to 2m. In addition, the laser can also identify spots where temperature measurements may be required.
The built-in IR thermometer allows remote surface temperature measurements to be made on motors and other rotating parts for a more comprehensive overview of the condition of moving and rotating components.
Extech RPM10 Photo/Contact Tachometer and IR Thermometer Features:
- Built-in IR thermometer with laser measures remote surface temperature
- Wide Temperature range of -20 to 315°C
- Fixed 0.95 emissivity, 6:1 distance to target ratio
- Provides wide RPM and Linear Surface Speed measurements
- Accurate to 0.05% with max resolution of 0.1rpm in either photo or contact mode
- Large 5 digit LCD display
- Non-contact Photo tachometer uses a laser for greater measuring distance up to 2m
- Contact tachometer for RPM and surface speed measurements
- Memory stores Min/Max/Last
- Characters on display reverse direction depending on mode
- Double moulded housing
- Display Counts: 99,999 count LCD
- Range (rpm): Photo 10 to 99,999, Contact 0.5 to 20,000
- ft/min: 0.2 to 6560 (Contact)
- m/min: 0.05 to 1999.9 (Contact)
- Basic Accuracy: ±(0.05%rdg+1 digit)
- Max rpm Resolution: 0.1rpm
- Temperature (IR): -20 to 315°C
- Dimensions: 216 x 66 x 38mm
- Weight: 300g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.