Extech SD700 Barometric Pressure/Humidity/Temperature Datalogger
The Extech SD700 a simple to operate wall mountable data logging instrument designed to constantly monitor barometric pressure, temperature and relative humidity at a sampling rate defined by the user.
Due to the large LCD display the instrument can simultaneously show a user relative humidity, temperature and barometric pressure in real time ideal for an initial inspection.
With its huge internal memory the SD700 can automatically capture time stamped data and save it to the universal SD card included.
A major benefit the SD700 posses over other environmental dataloggers is the way in which it stores data in a Microsoft Excel compatible format. This gives many users the opportunity to interact with the captured data in a more in depth manner.
The sampling rate of the SD700 can be changed to every 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300 or 600 seconds.
The SD700 offers a wide measurement range, barometric pressure from 10 to 1100 hPa; 7.5 to 825.0 mmHg; 0.29 to 3248 inHg, temperature from 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) and relative humidity from 0 to 90%RH.
Extech SD700 Barometric Pressure/Humidity/Temperature Datalogger Main Features
- Ideal for monitoring various environments such as clean rooms, warehouses, storage rooms, and water damage restoration projects.
- Triple LCD simultaneously displays Barometric Pressure, Temperature, and Relative Humidity
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
- Displays Barometric Pressure in 3 units of measure: hPa, mmHg, and inHg
- Selectable data sampling rate: 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds
- Complete with (6) AAA batteries, 2G SD card, Universal AC adaptor, and mounting bracket
10 to 1100 hPa; 7.5 to 825.0 mmHg; 0.29 to 3248 inHg
0.1 hPa, 0.1mmHg, 0.01inHg
32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)
0.1°F(°C) / ±1.5°F (0.8°C)
10 to 90%RH
0.1% / ±(4% of rdg + 1% RH)
20M data using 2G SD card
5.2 x 3.1 x 1.3" (132 x 80 x 32mm)
- Extech SD700 Barometric Pressure/Humidity/Temperature Datalogger
- 6 x AAA Batteries
- 2GB SD Card
- Mount Bracket
- Universal AC Adaptor
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.