FLIR C2 Compact Thermal Imaging Camera
The FLIR C2 is a groundbreaking product within the thermal imaging industry as the first truly pocket sized thermal imaging camera. With dimensions similar to a smart phone, you can keep the FLIR C2 Thermal Camera on you at all times for instant identification of heat patterns and the C2 is not lacking features typically found within larger more rugged thermal cameras. The size and ergonomics of the C2 makes it incredibly practical for engineers already carrying other instruments. The FLIR C2 is always at hand and can be used to validate or identify issues wherever you go without giving you more to carry around.
The FLIR C2 has in inbuilt 80x60 detector (4800 pixels) and captures fully radiometric images with vital temperature data that can be added and analysed, after import to your computer, using the FLIR Tools software provided with the FLIR C2. The thermal images are further improved by use of FLIR MSX® Technology also featured within the C2. FLIR's patented MSX technology enhances the thermal image details and adds definition by adding the digital image outlines onto the thermal image. The C2 has a brilliant 3" touch screen with an easy and intuitive interface and auto orientation for easy viewing. Much like a smart phone.
The FLIR C2 boasts a high thermal sensitivity and detects temperature patterns down to 0.10°C (100mk) and has a temperature range of -10°C to +150°C suitable for most general electrical and plumbing applications as well as basic building issues.
The compact C2 also features an inbiult digital camera capturing digital images and pairing these up within FLIR Tools software for a visual reference. Also featured is a built-in LED spotlight used as a flashlight and for digital photo illumination in dimly lit areas and a wide lens field of view of 41° for capturing larger areas even in confined spaces. 500 sets of thermal and digital images can be stored on the memory of the C2 thermal camera which can be downloaded into FLIR Tools software for post import analysis and creating reports headed with your company logo.
The FLIR C2 is a unique product that provides portability and performance at an affordable price and unlike other available thermal imaging products it is not dependant on secondary technology such as a phone which is likely to have a much shorter lifespan. The long term reliability of the FLIR C2 camera is also covered by FLIR's unique 2-10 warranty.
The FLIR C2 Thermal Imaging Camera is a vital tool for all electricians, HVAC engineers, maintenance staff or other contractors who are currently not benefitting from use of thermal imaging.
Any limitations of the FLIR C2?:
For most close up applications the image resolution of 80x60 pixels and fixed focus lens works really well. For more challenging in-depth thermal surveys or objects at a greater distance the FLIR C2 may not provide the image quality and sharpness required. If you require a higher thermal resolution, increased battery life or a thermal camera with a more rugged design then we would recommend considering a FLIR Ex series camera. Please feel free to call us and speak to one of our trained thermal imaging experts on 0113 248 9966.
FLIR C2 Key features:
- Pocket sized and compact (125x80x24mm) - Weighs 130g.
- Captures fully radiometric thermal images.
- Includes MSX® image enhancement.
- Brilliant 3" display with intuitive touch screen interface.
- In-built LED spotlight
- 80x60 thermal detector (4800 pixels)
- 41° Field of View
- Thermally sensitive down to 0.1°C (100mk)
- Supplied with FLIR Tools software - The industry standard in thermal imaging post analysis.
- Stores at least 500 sets of thermal and digital images.
- Accuracy of ±2°C or 2%, whichever is greater.
- Field of view (FOV): 41° × 31°
- IR resolution: 80 × 60 pixels (4800 pixels)
- Image frequency: 9Hz
- Focus: Focus free
- Thermal sensitivity/NETD: < 0.10°C
- Temperature range: -10°C to 150°C
- Accuracy: +/- 2°C or +/- 2% of reading, whichever is greater
- Adjustable Emissivity: 0.1 to 1.0
- Digital Camera: 640 x 480 pixels
- File formats: JPEG
- Battery operating time: 2hrs
- Charging time: 1.5hrs
- Battery type: Rechargeable Li Ion battery
- Dimensions: 125 x 80 x 24mm
- Weight: 130g
- FLIR C2 Imaging System
- Battery (inside camera)
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US, CN and Australian plugs
- Printed Getting Started Guide
- USB memory stick with documentation
- USB cable
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.