FLIR CM42 400A AC Digital True RMS Clamp Meter
The FLIR CM42 400A AC Digital True RMS Clamp Meter is a well built, rugged clamp meter from FLIR’s CM4X range. This True RMS meter is designed for both residential and commercial electricians and it measures a whole range of electrical variables including voltage, AC current, frequency, resistance and diode. Its Accu-Tip™ technology helps measure current more accurately (±0.1 units) on thinner wires and it features data hold, zero function, and low pass filter for voltage measurement. Recording settings include MAX/MIN/AVG, frequency and diode so the CM42 is a truly versatile clamp meter. All results are clearly shown on the backlit LCD screen, a practical feature when working in dark places such as wiring cabinets.
The CM42 has automatic electrical field detection to discover voltage and determine its strength for safety reasons. The narrow 30mm opening of the jaw brings access to awkward wiring whilst the slimline form and lightweight construction allow it to sit happily in a toolbox and be carried around by hand. The over-moulded grips and ergonomic design mean that the device is comfortable to use and the user can have confidence in the product as the CM42 can withstand a 2-metre fall and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Overall, it is an affordable, reliable clamp meter.
- AC/DC Voltage
- AC current measured accurately with Accu-Tip™ technology
- NCV electrical field detection
- True RMS
- Data hold, zero function, low pass filter
- MAX/MIN/AVG, frequency, diode
- Backlit LCD screen
- 30mm jaw opening brings access to awkward wiring
- Rugged design can withstand 2m drop
- Limited lifetime warranty
- DC Voltage: 400V (accuracy: ±1%)
- AC Voltage (Digital Low Pass Filter/VFD): 600V (accuracy: ±1%)
- Clamp-On AC Current (50-100Hz; 100-400Hz): 400A (accuracy: ±1.8%; 2%)
- Accu-Tip Clamp-On AC Current: 60A (accuracy: ±1.5%)
- Frequency: 50-400Hz (accuracy 1%)
- Resistance: 60kΩ (1%)
- Diode: 2.0V (1.5%)
- Display: 1-5/6 digits 6000 counts
- Operating Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
- Continuity: 10Ω< & <250Ω
- Recording: Max/Min/Avg
- Backlight LCD: Yes
- Drop Test: 2m
- Certifications: UL, CE
- Category: Cat IV 300V / Cat III 600V
- Jaw Opening: 30mm Max
- NCV: Yes
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Battery Type: 2 x AAA
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.