FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter
The FLIR MR160 Imaging Moisture Meter is another unique and innovative test product and a great addition to an already impressive range. The MR160 is the first of its kind with IGM (Infrared Guided Measurement) that shows you where to measure the problem using an inbuilt thermal imaging sensor.
Using the FLIR MR160 you quickly scan to identify thermal cold spots using the thermal imaging detector to locate areas of moisture. Following the thermal imaging scan, which highlights cold spots using a blue colour on a grey scale palette, you use the MR160’s contact or non-contact measurement capabilities to obtain an actual moisture reading. No need for taking multiple measurements to locate areas of moisture. Using thermal imaging technology means that you work smarter and obtain readings where it matter.
Save the thermal image containing your moisture reading to the memory on the FLIR MR160 and download the images and moisture data into the supplied FLIR Tools software package to generate professional reports.
Moisture measurements are obtained using the integrated pinless sensor (for non-destructive measurements) or using the external pin probes for (intrusive measurements). The inbuilt thermal detector is FLIR’s industry defining Lepton Core® detector providing a 80x60 resolution and 0.15°C sensitivity. The MR160 further benefits from an inbuilt laser pointer and onscreen cross-hairs to help locate the area viewed onscreen.
The FLIR MR160 is built as a rugged tool and a great addition to your toolbox. This is further validated by FLIR’s industry leading 2/10 Year Warranty (2 years on the instrument and 10 years on the thermal detector).
- Worlds first thermal imaging moisture meter – shows where to make your measurement
- 80 x 60 thermal imaging detector inbuilt
- IGM Technology (Infrared Guided Measurement)
- Displays cold spots as a blue colour on a greyscale palette to locate areas of moisture
- Includes external pin probe and sensor for pinless measurements (non-destructive)
- Easy targeting with inbuilt laser and display cross-hairs
- Rugged and hard wearing design
- Small and very portable
- Industry leading product warranty
- Imaging detector: FLIR Lepton microbolometer focal plane array
- Shutter: Integrated automatic shutter for auto flat field correction
- Thermal image resolution: (W Å~ H) 4800 pixels (80 Å~ 60)
- Spectral response: 8–14 μm
- Field of view (W x H): 51Åã Å~ 38Åã
- Sensitivity: <150mK
- Image update speed frequency: 9 Hz
- Thermal image palettes: Ice
- Thermal image minimum focus distance: 10 cm (4”)
- Pin moisture via external probe range (accuracy): 0–100% WME Å} 5%
- Pin moisture groups: 9 material groups
- Pinless moisture range: 0–100 relative measurement
- Measurement resolution: 0.1
- Response time pinless: 100 ms
- Response time pin mode: 750 ms
- Display type: 320 x 240 pixel 2.3” 64K colour TFT graphical display
- Display resolution (W x H): QVGA (320 x 240)
- Saved image file format: BMP with measurement values overlaid
- Stored image capacity: 9999 images
- Laser orientation: Single laser pointer to centre of thermal image
- Power requirements: Integrated rechargeable battery
- Battery power - continuous run time: 18 hours max
- Battery power - typical usage: 4 work weeks
- Battery: 3.7 V, 3000mAh (2 x 1500mAh Li-ion rechargeable batteries) rechargeable via micro USB
- Certification standards: EN61326 (EMC), EN61010 (battery + charger), EN60825-1 class 2 (Laser)
- Agency approvals: FCC class B, CE, UL
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.