FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter
Using a thermal sensor to allow surveyors to visualise moisture damage as cold temperature spots, the FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter is perfect for eliminating the guesswork when detecting hidden moisture.
Boasting an 80 x 60 pixel resolution and constant display of temperature across and area, the FLIR MR176 can fully customise readings to your preference, selecting to display moisture temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapour pressure and mixing ratio, as well as your choice of colour palette.
With the option of using either the instrument’s non-contact mode to gain moisture readings or it’s pin probe for an even more accurate measurement, the FLIR MR176 is a truly versatile instrument.
The FLIR MR176 allows users to save images and associated measurement data at the touch of button. Compatible with the free FLIR Tools software, users can then upload records to create professional reports or carry out detailed analysis.
Featuring a variety of functionality to aid the user - such as a laser pointer for precision targeting and field-replaceable temperature and humidity sensors - the FLIR MR176 is the ideal imaging moisture meter for a range situations.
FLIR MR176 Key Features
- 80 x 60 pixel thermal imager that visually displays moisture as cold temperature spots
- Customise your thermal images, choose from moisture, temperature, relative humidity, dew point, vapour pressure and mixing ratio measurements
- Choose your colour palette: iron, rainbow, ice and greyscale
- Lock-image setting to prevent extreme hot/cold temperature from interfering with results
- Laser and crosshair pointer allow users to easily reference the exact location of moisture issues
- Field-replaceable relative humidity and temperature sensor
- Progressive Environmental Stability Indicator removes response time error when you move through a site to different measurement locations
- Integrated non-contact moisture measurement mode for fast detection of moisture levels
- External pin moisture probe allows accurate measurement below the surface of a material
- Sturdy, portable design with user-friendly menu system
- Capture and transfer images to PC and compatible FLIR Tools software
- Imaging Detector: FLIR Lepton Microbolometer
- Image Calibration: Automatic with manual lock scale option
- Thermal Image Resolution (W x H): 4800 pixels (80 x 60)
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
- Field of View (W x H): 51 x 38°
- Sensitivity: <150mK
- Detection Limit (Wet Area Detection @ 32ft (10m): 9.7in² (49cm²)
- Image Update Speed Frequency: 9Hz
- Thermal Image Palettes: Iron, Rainbow, Ice, Greyscale
- Thermal Image Minimum Focus Distance: 4” (10cm)
- Pin Moisture (7 to 30% range): ±1.5% MC basic accuracy
- Pin Moisture (30 to 100% range): Reference only
- Pin Moisture Groups: 9 material groups
- Pinless Moisture Range: 0 to 100, Relative
- Pinless Measurement Depth: 0.75” (19mm) max
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1
- Response Time - Pinless Mode: 100ms
- Response Time - Pin Mode: 750ms
- Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% range, 2.5% RH basic accuracy
- Air Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) range, ±1.1°F (±0.6°C) basic accuracy
- Dew Point: -22 to 122°F (-30 to 50°C) range, ±1.8°F (±1.0°C) basic accuracy
- Vapour Pressure: 0.0 to 12.0kPa range, ±0.05kPa basic accuracy
- Mixing Ratio: 0 to 560GPP (0.0 to 80.0g/kg) range, ±2GPP (0.25g/kg) basic accuracy
- Display Type: QVGA (320 x 240 pixels), 2.3” colour TFT graphical display
- Saved Image File Format: BMP with measurement values overlaid
- Storaged Image Capacity: 9999 images
- Laser Orientation: Single laser pointer to center of thermal image
- Continuous Run Time: 18 hours max
- Typical Usage: 4 work weeks
- Battery: 3.7V, 3000mAh Li-ion rehargeable via micro USB
- Certification Standards: EN 61326 (EMC), EN 60825-1 Class 2 (laser)
- Agency Approvals: CE, FCC Class B
- FLIR MR176 Imaging Moisture Meter
- MR01 Replaceable Temperature/Relative Humidity Sensor
- MR02 Standard Pin Probe
- Quick Start Guide
- International USB Charger
- USB Cable
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.