FLIR TG165 Thermal Imaging IR Thermometer
The FLIR T165 bridges the gap between IR thermometers and Thermal Imaging Cameras; Using FLIR's patented Lepton® thermal detector the TG165 projects a thermal image of 80x60 pixels onto its display while providing a highly accurate temperature measurement using the dual laser pointers. Never before has thermal imaging been so affordable which really opens up this versatile technology to everyone.
Like standard IR thermometers, the TG165 provides a single temperature measurement using the dual lasers but users will greatly benefit from the heat patterns that the thermal image will display. This will great increase speed and efficiency of any job where obtaining temperature measurements is involved while giving you confidence that nothing will be overlooked.
The FLIR T165 Imaging IR Thermometer is also incredibly easy and simple to use with intuitive menu icons and a simple "switch on and go" operation. No prior training is required and you will be use and understand your TG165 in minutes. Using the FLIR TG165 dual laser pointer with a spot ratio of 24 to 1 (24:1) you can obtain accurate temperature measurements from a safe distance and images can be stored on a micro SD card as a Bitmap file by simply squeezing the trigger. A 8Gb Micro SD card is supplied with the TG165 allowing storage of up to 7500 images).
The TG165 has an impressive temperature range from -25°C to 380°C and the thermal detector will pick up and display thermal patterns down to 0.15°C (150mk). Within your menu options you can adjust the emissivity value between four preset values according to your surface material properties or you can set the value manually yourself to obtain the truest possible temperature reading.
Weighing just over 300g the FLIR TG165 is very light and compact while manufactured in a rugged design and drop tested from 2 meters. The TG165 can also be mounted to a tripod if required.
All in all the FLIR TG165 Imaging Infra Red Thermometer is a great and affordable option for obtaining fast and accurate temperature measurements and a thermal image. It is suitable for countless of applications such as fault finding and obtaining measurements on electrical installations and components, pipes, valves, radiators, motors and bearings and even building insulation problems.
For more information or advice regarding the FLIR TG165 please feel free to call one of our thermal imaging experts on 0113 248 9966.
Key Features of the FLIR TG165 Thermal Imaging IR Thermometer:
- Combines an IR Thermometer with a Thermal Imager into one affordable instrument
- Very easy to use and operate - no prior training required
- Fitted with patented FLIR Lecton® Thermal Detector
- Portable and ergonomic design weighing just over 300g
- Thermal detector sensitive down to 0.15°C (150mk)
- Large temperature range from -25°C to 380°C
- Tripod mount
- Rugged design, drop tester from 2 meters
- Dual point laser with 24:1 ratio
- Stores images with temperature information embedded on supplied 8Gb memory card
- 3 different colour palettes and 4 pre-set emissivity level for different materials
- Adjustable auto power-off mode to save battery life
- Includes 2 year manufacturers product warranty and 10 year lens warranty
FLIR TG165 Usage Examples
IR Temperature Measurement
- Basic Accuracy: +/- 1.5% or 1.5°C
- Range: -25 to 380°C, -13 to 716°F
- Emissivity: 4 Pre-Set Levels with Custom Adjustment, 0.1 to 0.99
- Dist. to Spot Ratio (D:S): 24:1
- Measurement Resolution: 0.1 °C / °F
- Response Time: 150 Milliseconds
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
- Lasers: Dual Diverging Lasers, Frames Temp Measurement Area
- Imaging Detector: FLIR Lepton™ Microbolometer Focal Plane Array (FPA)
- Shutter: Integrated Automatic Shutter
- Image Resolution: (H x W) 4,800 Pixels (80 x 60)
- Spectral Response: 8 to 14μm
- Field of View (H x W): 50° x 38.6°
- Upper Scene Range: 127°C, 260°F (400K)
- Thermal Imaging Sensitivity: 150mK
- Frame Rate: 9 Hz
- Color Palettes: 3 (Grey Scale, Hot Iron, Rainbow)
- Saved Image Format: Bitmap (BMP) Image with Temperature and Emissivity
- Unit Size (H x W x D): 186 x 55 x 94 mm
- Display Type: 2.0 in TFT LCD
- Display Resolution (W x H): 38,720 Pixels (176 x 220)
- Battery: Rechargeable via Micro USB Lithium-ion Battery: 3.7V, 2600mAh
- Auto Power Off: Yes, Adjustable with Disable
- Battery Life Hours: Typical Use: Five x 8-Hr Work Days; Continuous Use: 8 Hrs
- Certifications: CE / CB / FCC / FDA
- Memory: 8Gb Micro SD Card
- Operating Temperature: -10 to 45°C, 14 to 113°F
- Drop Test: Designed for 2 Meter, 6.5 Feet
- Tripod Mount: 1/4 in - 20 on Handle Bottom
- FLIR TG165 Thermal Imaging IR Thermometer
- Hand Strap
- USB Cable
- International Chargers (UK, US, EU, AU, CN)
- 8 Gb Micro SD Card (already fitted)
- Technical Documentation
- Getting Started Guide
- 2 Years Manufacturers Product Warranty
- 10 Years Manufacturers Lens Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.