Kewtech KEW3127 5kV Insulation Resistance Tester
The Kewtech KEW3127 is a robust 5kV tester capable of producing resistance measurements of up to 10TΩ.
Output voltages of 250-5000V (5kV) can be programmed using a simple rotary dial, whilst an in-built electronic noise filter reduces electrical noise interference allowing for accurate and stable measurements. Test results can be logged internally for future analysis and live test data can even be viewed on a PC or Android device when using the ‘KEW smart 3127’ app; available free of charge from the Google Play Store.
The Kewtech KEW3127 5kV tester will conduct diagnostic insulation tests (IR, PI, DAR, DD, SV and Ramp – breakdown and burn modes) ensuring HV maintenance and commissioning specifications are suitably adhered to. Numerical test results are presented on a large back light display alongside a bar-graph indicator.
The instrument is supplied inside a strong carry case which offers IP65 ingress protection when the lid is closed. Moreover, the KEW3127 is rechargeable and comes complete test leads, including a guard lead for 3 wire measurements.
Kewtech KEW3125A 5kV Tester key features
- 10TΩ Insulation resistance range
- Diagnostic testing (IR, PI, DAR, DD, SV and Ramp – breakdown and burn modes)
- Electrical noise filter
Which Kewtech KEW HV Insulation Tester?
KEW3125A KEW3127 KEW3128 Test Voltage 250V ✔ ✔ ✔ 500V ✔ ✔ ✔ 1000V ✔ ✔ ✔ 2500V ✔ ✔ ✔ 5000V ✔ ✔ ✔ 10000V ✔ 12000V ✔ Measurement Max reading 1 TΩ 10 TΩ 35 TΩ Voltage 30-600 V AC/DC 30-600 V AC/DC 30-600 V AC/DC Capacitance ✔ ✔ Leakage current ✔ ✔ Test Types Timed insulation resistance ✔ ✔ Polarisation index ✔ ✔ ✔ Dielectric absorption ratio ✔ ✔ ✔ Step voltage ✔ ✔ ✔ Dielectric discharge ✔ ✔ ✔ Ramp ✔ ✔ Other Feature Analogue and digital display ✔ ✔ ✔ Short circuit current 1.5 mA 5.0 mA 5.0 mA Rechargeable ✔ ✔ Electrical noise rejection ✔ ✔ ✔ Download software included ✔ ✔
- Insulation Resistance up to 10TΩ.
- Short-Circuit Current up to 5mA.
- Wide Test Voltage from 250V to 5000V.
- Diagnostic Insulation Tests: IR, PI, DAR, DD, SV, RAMP (Breakdown and Burn modes), Capacitance, Leakage Current.
- Wireless communication by Bluetooth for transferring and showing real-time data to PC and Android device.
- Memory and Logging functions.
- Filter function reduces noise interference for obtaining stable measurements.
- Large back light display with Bar-Graph indication.
- Robust design for field use with IP65 (lid closed).
- Powered by rechargeable battery.
- Safety Standard IEC 61010-1 CAT.IV 600V.
- 7165A (Line probe)
- 7224A (Earth cord)
- 7225A (Guard cord)
- 8019 (Hook type prod)
- 8327EU (Power adaptor 15V/1A)
- 9171 (Hard case)
- Instruction manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.