Kewtech KEW8035 Phase Rotation Tester
The Kewtech KEW8035 Phase Rotation Tester employs NEW technology to revolutionise phase rotation testing. This unique tester enables phase rotation to be determined without the need for direct contact between the probes and live wires, which in turn allows for much safer testing. The KEW8035 can also be attached to a metal panel using the magnet on the rear of the instrument.
Kewtech KEW8035 Phase Rotation Tester Key Features:
- NEW technology improving safety.
- Unique ability to test without direct contact between probes and live wires.
- Insulated croc clips can clip cables from ø2.4 to 30mm.
- Phase rotation is indicated by rotary illumination of LEDs and logical audible tones.
- Wide measuring range for three phase installations, from 70V to 1000V AC.
- Magnet on rear allowing for fixing to a metal panel.
- Complies with IEC61010-1 CAT IV/600V and Cat III/1000V.
- Voltage range: 70 - 1000V AC phase to phase(sine wave, continuous input)
- Clamp diameter range: ø2.4 - 30mm insulated cables.
- Frequency range: 45 - 66Hz
- Phase rotation (clockwise): Green arrow LEDs "rotate" clockwise, green symbol "CW" lights, intermittent buzzer.
- Phase rotation (anti-clockwise): Red arrow LEDs "rotate" anti-clockwise, red symbol "CCW" lights, continuous buzzer.
- Visual indication: LEDs with "Super Brightness" function.
- Operating conditions: -10 to 50°C, 80% humidity (no condensation)
- Storage conditions: -20 to 60°C, 80% humidity (no condensation)
- Power supply: Alkaline battery (LR6) x4 approx. 100 hours continuous use.
- Auto power off in 10 mins.
- Battery voltage warning: Power LED blinks if battery voltage is too low.
- Test leads: Double insulated cables.
- Colours code: L1(U) Red, L2(V) White, L3(W) Blue.
- Standards: IEC61010-1, CAT IV/600V, Cat III/1000V, Pollution degree2, IEC61557-1, -7
- Dimensions: 112 x 61 x 36mm
- Weight: 380g
- Carry case
- 4x alkaline battery (LR6)
- Instruction manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.