Metrohm F0357A High Voltage Indicator (HVI) Kit
The Metrohm F-0357A High Voltage Indicator (HVI) Kit is used to indicate the presence AC/DC voltages of up to 15kV to ensure the safety of installation/maintenance personel before undertaking work on HV equipment and installations.
Subsequent to proving the device on the supplied proving unit, the HVI can be applied to a high voltage source in order to show whether there is voltage present. Voltage is indicated from as low as 200V by means of flashing neon lights that increase their rate of flash until a steady state is reached, indicating 6.35kV; the phase to earth voltage on an 11kV system.
Metrohm F0357A High Voltage Indicator (HVI) Kit key features:
- Detects from 0.2kV to 15kV 50/60Hz AC and DC
- Small and compact for use in confined spaces
- Immune to electrical interference within switchgear enclosures
- Proven resistor chain method of measurement
- Clear safety limit marks
- Operator hand guard with viewing window for the neons
- Auto battery check on proving unit
- Can be used on DC systems
Metrohm F0357A High Voltage Potential Kit
- Range - 0.2 to 15kV 50/60HZ AC/DC
- Circuit current - 0.4mA nominal at 15kV, 0.293mA nominal at 11kV
- Dielectric test - 20kV for 1 minute
- Length - 485mm
- Diameter - 32mm
- Weight - 0.6KG
- Output voltage - 300V DC nominal
- Batteries - 2 x C type, IEC R14 or LR14
- Battery low - 2V DC nominal
- Length - 255mm
- Diameter - 37mm
- Weight - 0.4KG
Each complete Metrohm FO357A HVI kit comprises:
- Indicator complete with earth lead - F0356A
- Proving unit complete with batteries
- Polymer cleaning kit
- Instruction manual
- Carry satchel
- Calibration certificate for the Metrohm F0357A
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.