Seaward AGL-5 Airfield Ground Lighting Voltage Detector
The Seaward AGL-5 is a two pole voltage detector designed specifically for use with airfield ground lighting systems. The instrument indicates the presence of voltages greater than 50V AC and is ideal for proving dead on AGL (Airfield Ground Lighting) systems up to 5000V. The unit is totally encapsulated in a high impact rugged enclosure and is IP64 rated.
The ultra-bright high intensity red LED indicators and a polarizing filter making it clearly visible in all working environments.
The Seaward AGL-5 Kit comes complete with a proving unit (PH3-LLT) for proof testing and a protective carry case.
Seaward AGL-5 Airfield Ground Lighting Voltage Detector Key Features:
- Compatible with all AGL systems up to 5kV
- Ultra Bright high visibility indicators
- Light, Compact and highly portable
- Fully compliant with all relevant international standards
- Supplied with proving unit and carry case
- Compliance to: (IEC 61243-2) (IEC 61243-3) (BS EN 61010-1)
Order Code: Seaward AGL-5 Airfield Ground Lighting Voltage Detector.
AGL5 Part Number: 374A910
- Working Voltage 5000V dc max
- Threshold Voltage 50Vac/70Vdc
- Circuit Current <3.5mA
- Indicator 2 ultra-bright red LED
- Compliance IEC 61243-2 and IEC 61243-3
Seaward PH3-LLT Proving Unit
- Output Voltage 500V dc nominal
- Output current 0.45mA into 2kohm
- Two non-touchable terminals
- Neon ‘active' indicator
- Compliance BS EN 61010-1
Seaward Part Number: AGL-5 Airport Voltage Detector 374A910
- Seaward AGL-5 Airport Voltage Detector
- Seaward PH3-LLT Proving Unit
- Protective Carry Case
- Manufacturers Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.