Seaward KD1E/15D Digital HV Potential Indicator - 109A910
The Seaward KD1E/15D is a digital HV potential indicator which can be used to indicate the presence of voltage or make voltage measurements on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV. This robust, highly portable Seaward KD1E/15D potential indicator display is powered by an integral rechargeable battery and is supplied complete with battery charger and PH3 proving unit in a bespoke carrying case which also fits the indicator and accessories.
This digital HV voltmeter instrument provides a means of measuring voltage on earthed neutral electrical circuits. Conforming in design lengths to recommended, creepage and safety standards, the Seaward KDIE series features high grade PVC tubing and incorporates totally encapsulated resistor chains.
- For use as either a potential indicator to determine presence of voltage or as voltmeter
- Robust housing display
- No switches
- Provides direct reading of voltage measurements
- Integral rechargeable battery
- Low battery indicator
- Supplied with battery charger
- Supplied with PH3 Proving Unit
- Supplied with bespoke carrying case for unit and accessories
Seaward KD1E Comparison Table
Neon Indicators Digital Indicators KD1E KD1E/19 KD1E/19S KD1E/22 KD1E/33 KD1E/15D KD1E/33D Maximum System Voltage 11kV 19kV 19kV 22kV 33kV 15kV 33kV Maximum Voltage to Earth 6.6kV 11kV 11kV 12.5kV 19kV 8.6kV 19kV Threshold Voltage 300V 300V 300V 300V 300V Measuring Range 0.00kV-8.6kV 0.00kV-19.0kV Resolution 10V 100V Sensitivity AC/DC AC/DC AC Only AC/DC AC/DC AC/DC AC/DC Circuit Current
Dielectric Leakage Current
Length (mm) 330 330 330 665 670 600 600 Diameter (mm) 25 25 25 25 25 25 25 Handle Length (mm) 105 105 105 90 250 235 235 Hand Guard Height (mm) 105 105 105 90 250 235 235 Contact Electrode Type Domed Flat Flat Domed Flat Domed Domed
- Maximum System voltage: 15kV
- Maximum Voltage to earth: 8.6kV
- Threshold voltage: N/A
- Measuring Range: 0.0kV-8.6k
- Resolution: 10V
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Sensitivity: AC/DC
- Circuit current (IEC 61234-2): 0.5mA nominal @8.6kV
- Dielectric leakage current (IEC 61234-2): 9uA nominal @ 18kV
- Length (mm): 600
- Diameter (mm): 25
- Handle length (mm): 235
- Hand guard height (mm): 23.5
- Contact Electrode Type: Domed
- Seaward KD1E/15D HV Potential Indicator 109A910
- Seaward PH3 Proving Unit 112A912
- Bespoke Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.