Seaward PR15D/PH3 Digital Phasing Unit
The Seaward PR15D is a digital HV potential indicator and phasing stick which can be used to indicate the presence of voltage, make voltage measurements and provide a means of phase comparison at the point of paralleling two circuits, without the interposition of voltage transformers or secondary wiring circuits The Seaward PR15D potential indicator and phasing stick is suitable for use on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV.
The LCD display on the digital leg is powered by an integral rechargeable battery and is supplied complete with battery charger and PH3 proving unit in a bespoke carrying case.
This robust, highly portable digital potential indicator and phasing stick is supplied with a carrying case for the indicator and accessories. Conforming in design lengths to recommended, creepage and safety standards, the PR series features high grade PVC tubing and incorporates totally encapsulated resistor chains.
Seaward PR15D/PH3 Key Features:
- Provides a means of phase angle comparison and indication of phase angle voltage at the point of intended paralleling of two circuits on neutral earthed systems.
- Supplied with a quick reference chart for checking phase angle difference of circuits paralleled.
- Kit comprises two elements with resistor chains, one with digital indicator and the second a phasing rod
- Bent adaptors available for use with switch gear
- Indicator can be used independently as a voltmeter.
- Maximum System voltage: 15kV
- Maximum Voltage to earth: 8.6kV
- Threshold voltage: N/A
- Measuring Range: 0.00kV-8.6kV
- Resolution: 10V
- Accuracy: +/- 5%
- Sensitivity: AC/DC
- Circuit current (IEC 61234-2): 0.5mA nominal @15kV
- Dielectric leakage current (IEC 61234-2): 7uA nominal @ 18kV
- Length (mm): 600
- Diameter (mm): 25
- Handle length (mm): 235
- Hand guard height (mm): 23.5
- Contact Electrode Type: Domed
- Seaward PR15D Digital Phasing Unit 109A912
- Seaward PH3 Proving Unit
- Overhead Line Extensions
- Battery Charger
- Bespoke Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.