T&R KV50-100 mk2 High Voltage AC Test System
The T&R KV50-100 High Voltage AC Tester consists of a control unit and a separate oil filled high voltage transformer, linked by 5 metre supply and control cables. The T&R KV50-100 is ideal for testing on capacitive, resistive or inductive loads with an output voltage of up to 50kV AC, a current output of up to 100mA and a maximum charging capability of 5kVA.
The T&R KV50-100 control unit is fitted with a comprehensive range of facilities for control, metering and protection. The output voltage and current are displayed on large, linear analogue instruments and a variable electronic trip is provided, allowing the trip current to be set to 10-110% of rated output. The high voltage transformer is housed in an oil-filled steel tank fitted with swivel castors for mobility. The unit uses a high voltage bushing for the HV output and the other end of the HV winding is earthed.
The output voltage is set by a continuously variable output control with a zero volt interlock meaning that the output may only be switched on with the control in the zero position. An external interlock circuit is also provided, allowing external emergency off buttons and test cage door interlocks to be fitted. The mains supply switch is key operated with the key trapped in the switch in the 'on' position. The KV50-100 is protected by variable electronic trips monitoring the output current and a fixed over-current trip on the primary of the transformer. An earth terminal is provided on the transformer which must be connected to a low impedance local earth.
T and R KV50-100 mk2 Features:
- 0-50kV output voltage, continuously variable from 0V
- 5kVA output capability
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip - 10-110% of rated output
- Voltage and current metering
- External interlock circuit
- Zero-volt interlock
- Visual indication of test piece failure
- Voltage: 0-50kV AC
- Current: 50mA
- Power: 2.5kVA
Intermittent (5mins on/15mins off)
- Voltage: 0-50kV AC
- Current: 100mA
- Power: 5kVA
- x0.5 range: 0-30kV
- x1 range: 0-60kV
Load current metering
- mA Meter: 0-120mA
- Supply requirements; 230V, 50/60Hz, 1ph, 6kVA max
- Compliance: BS EN61010
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- KV50-100 control unit: 370 x 480 x 290mm, 25kg
- KV50-100 transformer: 490 x 520 x 795mm, 95kg
- T&R KV50-100 mk2 Control Unit
- T&R KV50-100 mk2 Transformer
- 1 x 5m power lead
- 2 x 5m metering leads
- Spare fuse set
- Operating manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.