T&R KV50-200 mk2 High Voltage AC Test System
The T&R KV50-200 High Voltage AC Tester is suitable for use on capacitive, resistive or inductive loads. It is a HVAC tester capable of producing voltage of up to 50kV with an output charge of 10kVA. The equipment consists of a control unit and a separate oil filled high voltage transformer, linked by 5 metre supply and control cables. The KV50-200 is fitted with a comprehensive range of facilities for control, metering and protection with the inclusion of secondary tap metering to ensure accurate voltage metering.
The output voltage and current are displayed on large, linear analogue instruments and a variable electronic trip is provided allowing the trip current to be set to 10-110% of rated output. The high voltage transformer is housed in an oil-filled steel tank fitted with swivel castors for mobility. The unit uses a low-discharge oil-filled bushing for the HV output with the earthy end of the HV winding connected to earth via the current metering circuit and a removable link. This removable link allows equipment to be connected into the earthy end of the HV winding for Tan-d measurements. As with the KV50-100 there is a zero volt interlock to control the continuously variable output and an external interlock circuit for the fitting of external emergency off buttons and test cage door interlocks. The KV50-200 is protected by variable electronic trips monitoring the output current and a fixed over-current trip on the primary of the transformer.
T and R KV50-200 mk2 Features:
- 0-50kV output voltage
- 10kVA output capability
- Key operated supply switch to prevent unauthorised operation
- Dual overload protection
- Variable electronic trip—10-110% of rated output
- Voltage and current metering
- External 24Vac interlock circuit
- Zero-volt interlock
- Visual indication of test piece failure
- Voltage: 0-50kV AC
- Current: 100mA
- Power: 5kVA
Intermittent (5mins on/15mins off)
- Voltage: 0-50kV AC
- Current: 200mA
- Power: 10kVA
- x0.5 range: 0-30kV
- x1 range: 0-60kV
Load current metering
- mA Meter: 0-240mA
- Supply requirements; 230V, 50/60Hz, 1ph, 11kVA max
- Compliance: BS EN61010
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- KV50-100 control unit: 370 x 480 x 290mm, 37kg
- KV50-100 transformer: 570 x 500 x 1020mm, 220kg
- T&R KV50-200 mk2 Control Unit
- T&R KV50-200 mk2 Transformer
- 1 x 5m power lead
- 2 x 5m metering leads
- Spare fuse set
- Operating manual
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.