Kane Heating and Ventilating Kit includes DT200
The Heating and Ventilating Kit is a comprehensive release from Kane featuring the DT200 Differential Thermometer and a wide collection of useful probes all conveniently stored in a hard carry case.
The DT200 offers a wide temperature range of -200 to 1370°C when using the K type probe supplied, perfect for demanding plumbing surveys. The DT200 is duel input allowing the user to carry out temperature measurements from two different points simultaneously. With its dynamic triple display you can relay a reading from each input, the DT200 will also allow you to record time stamped information within the same measurement.
The DT200 has been developed to accept J, K and T type probes in any combination. This is ideal as the kit contains 2 x KWA1 wrap around pipe probes, 1 x KAL1 air liquid probe, 1 x KSP1 surface probe and a Kane KFT1 flexible probe. To alter the differential temperature range simply change the thermocouple type.
The thermometer features a comfortable rubber protective holster and clear backlit display for low light conditions. The ease of use sits beside a host of professional features such as data hold to temporarily store data a relative function and a Min/Max data function.
The Kane Heating and Ventilating Kit is a natural choice for professional plumbing engineers and individuals looking to accurately monitor flow and return temperatures.
Kane Heating and Ventilating Kit Main Features
- Wide Temperature Range -328˚ to 2498˚F (-200˚ to 1370˚C) Using K type Probe
- Compatible with k, J and T thermocouples
- High Definition Triple Display
- Backlit Display
- Duel Input for carrying out comprehensive measurements
- Differential temperature
- Time-stamped multifunction record
- Relative function displays temperature alterations
- Data hold Feature
- Rubberised Protective Holster
- Record Min/Max readings
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C)
- T1 - T2 Measurement Accuracy: ±(0.2% T1 - T2 reading + 3.4°F) or ±(0.2% T1 - T2 reading + 1.7°C)
- Power: Standard 9V
- Kane DT200 Differential Thermometer
- 2 x Kane KWA1 wrap around pipe probes
- 1x Kane KAL1 air liquid probe
- 1 x Kane KSP1 surface probe
- 1 x Kane KFT1 flexible probe
- Kane Hard Carry case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.