Extech MG302 Digital Multimeter & Insulation Tester
The Extech MG302 is a combined digital multimeter and insulation tester that measures insulation resistance from 0.001MΩ to 4000MΩ at four different test voltages.
This fully featured TRMS multimeter has a rugged housing that is waterproof to IP67, displays results on a large backlit LCD and also offers a Lock Power On function that enables hands-free operation.
In addition, the Extech MG302 multimeter has a built-in datalogging function that allows readings to be stored and then wirelessly transferred to a PC or laptop for further analysis. The MG302 is the perfect digital multimeter & insulation tester for electrical contractors as well as HVAC engineers and plant/facility PDM managers.
Extech MG302 Key Features
- 125V, 250V, 500V, and 1000V test voltages
- Insulation Resistance from 0.001MΩ to 4000MΩ
- Wireless USB interface transmits measurement data to a PC
- Large backlit triple display
- Auto discharge of capacitive voltage
- Lock Power On Function for hands-free operation
- Data Hold and Auto Power Off
- Min/Max and Relative mode
- Waterproof (IP67) rugged double-moulded design
Insulation Tester Range Resolution Accuracy Insulation Resistance 4MΩ, 40MΩ, 400MΩ, 4000MΩ 0.001MΩ ±3% Insulation Test Voltages 125V, 250V, 500V, 1000V Multimeter AC Voltage 1000V 0.1mV ±1% DC Voltage 1000V 0.01mV ±0.06% AC Current 10A 0.1µA ±1.5% DC Current 10A 0.01µA ±1% Resistance 40MΩ 0.1Ω ±0.3% Capacitance 40mF 0.001nF ±3.5% Frequency 100MHz 0.01Hz ±0.1% Duty Cycle 0.1 to 99.9% 0.01 ±1.2% Temperature -50 to 1200°C 0.1°C ±1% +2.5°C 4 - 20mA% -25 to 125% 0.01% Continuity/Diode Yes
- Power Source: 6 x AA Batteries
- Dimensions: 200 x 92 x 50mm
- Weight: 582g
- Remote Receiver with USB Cable
- Windows Compatible Software
- Heavy Duty Test Leads
- Crocodile Clip Test Lead
- Type K Bead Wire Temperature Probe with Adaptor
- 6 x AA Batteries
- Carry Case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.