Kewtech KT1780 Voltage Tester
The KT1780 Voltage Tester measures AC and DC voltages up to 690, providing clear LED indication of the detected voltage level.
With GS38 compliant slender probe tips and designed to the new international standards IEC 61243-3, IEC 61010-1 and measurement category CAT IV 600V, the KT1780 is a versatile voltage detector that can also perform continuity, single pole phase, polarity and phase rotation testing as well as a self diagnostic test to ensure correct operation.
Kewtech KT1780 Features
- UK specific probe tips to GS38
- Slender probe tips that fit into recessed terminals such as RCBOs
- Measures AC and DC voltages up to 690V
- LCD voltage level indication
- Continuity test with audible tone
- Single pole phase test
- Polarity indication
- Phase rotation testing
- Self diagnostic test
- Built-in torch light
Kewtech KT1780 Two Pole Voltage Detector Kit
- Voltage Range: 12 - 690V AC/DC
- Peak Current: Is <3.5mA (at 690V)
- Internal Battery Consumption: Approx. 80mA (battery 3V, measuring 690V AC)
- Battery Life: Approx. 1000 operations (30s ON/240s OFF duty)
- Nominal Voltage: 12/24/50/120/230/400/690V, AC (16~400Hz), DC (±)
- Tolerance (Threshold voltage): Light on at more than: 7 ±3V (12V LED), 18 ±3V (24V LED), 37.5 ±4V (50V), 75% ±5% of nominal voltage, (120/230/400/690V LED)
- Response Time: <0.6s at 100% of each nominal voltage
Single Pole Phase Test
- Voltage Range: 100~690V AC (45~100Hz)
Phase Rotation Test
- System: Three-phase 4-wire system 200~690V phase-to-phase (100~400V earth-to-phase) AC 50/60Hz
- Detection Range: 0~400KΩ + 50% (23 ±5ºC)
- Test Current: Approx. 1.5µA (battery 3V, 0Ω)
- Internal Battery Consumption: Approx. 80mA (battery 3V, 0Ω)
- Safety standards: IEC 61010-1:2010, IEC 61243-3:2010, IEC 601010-031:2008, IEC 61557-7:2007
- Measurement Category: CAT III 690, CAT IV 600V polution deg 2
- IP Rating: IP65 (IEC60529)
- Batteries: 3V (2 x 1.5V AAA/LR03)
- Dimensions: 243 x 64 x 26mm
- Weight: 190g
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.