Megger DLRO200 Digital Low Resistance MicroOhmmeter (Ductor)
- Small and weighs less than 15kg
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c
- 0.1 µΩ best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 5m test leads and download software
The Megger DLRO200 Microhmeter measures resistances between 0.1 µΩ and 1 Ω, at high currents.This versatile ductor instrument can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. The DLRO 200 Microhmeter has a large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed. The Megger DLRO200 with its high current capability and compact design make it suitable for testing circuit breaker contacts, switch contacts, busbar joints or other applications where high current up to 200 amps s needed.
Megger DLRO200 Test Lead OptionsThe Megger DLRO200 is available to order supplied with a choice of different lengths and cross sectional areas of test leads. As standard, it is supplied with 2 x 50 mm2 current leads with clamps and 2 x potential leads with clips. Both popular 10m 70mm2 Test Leads (6220-756) and 15m 95mm2 Test Leads (6220-757) are also available, please select your required choice from the options above. All test lead sets include:
- Pair of flexible high current capacity (600 A cont.) leads, together with a separate pair of lightweight potential leads.
- Current leads are fitted with heavy duty sprung clamps (60 mm jaw capacity).
- Potential leads fitted with smaller HD crocodile clips (22 mm jaw capacity).
For a full list of available test leads, please click here and contact us for a price and availability.
For full spec, please see attached datasheet .
- Megger DLRO 200 Microhmeter
- 5m test leads
- 2 current leads with clamps
- 2 x potential leads with clips and a bag for the leads.
- Download Manager software
- RS232 download cable
- User Guide on CD-ROM
- Quick Start Guide (English)
- Warranty card
- Part Number: Megger DLRO200-EN
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.