Megger OTS60AF Transformer Insulating Oil Tester
The Megger OTS60AF Automatic Insulating Oil Tester is the latest in oil test design and has replaced the Megger OTS60AF/2. This new oil test set is able to perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. The OTS 60AF offers repeatable results with lock-in precision, electrode gap adjustment. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel. One of the fundamental tests of oil quality is the breakdown voltage test, which is a measure of the oil's ability to withstand electric stress. A low breakdown voltage can indicate the presence of contaminants such as water or conducting particles. The test voltage of the OTS60AF is electronically controlled to the maximum of 60 kV and it has been designed to perform breakdown detection in terms of both voltage and current, which helps the range to comply with any future changes or developments in oil test standards.
All three of the OTSAF laboratory models are fitted with a 12 key alpha-numeric keypad to facilitate entry of test ID, filenames, notes etc. Test standards are preloaded in the instrument and new versions can be uploaded via USB flash drive. All laboratory models support the creation of user defined custom tests. Test results are identified either by a serial number or asset ID and are time and date stamped. An optional internal printer provides a hard copy of results. The three USB interfaces support PC connection, USB flash drive, external USB printer and barcode scanner. PowerDB Lite, Megger’s asset and data management software, is bundled at no extra cost providing an excellent tool for downloading and printing results.
User safety is paramount and Megger have designed independent and dual redundant high voltage cut-off circuitry to ensure safety. During a test the operator can terminate the process whenever they choose& by pressing any button on the keyboard. All high voltage is immediately removed and the test is aborted. The transparent lid provides ample visibility within the chamber yet is protected and electrically shielded by a screen with multiple links to instrument ground.
Megger OTS60AF Key Features:
- Tests voltages up to 60kV.
- Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils.
- Trip detection circuit with direct measurement of voltage and current.
- Automatic oil temperature measurement.
- Precision lockable electrode gap adjustment.
- Flat electrode gap gauges that will not damage electrodes.
- Intuitive user interface supports fully automatic operation.
- Pre-loaded international test standards.
- User configurable test sequences.
- Advanced result storage including USB stick.
- Safe operation with ultra fast micro-switch HV cut-off.
- Large, easy-clean chamber with oil drain.
- Highly visible test chamber and vessel.
- Bright QVGA colour display with backlight
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.