Megger OTS60PB Portable Transformer Oil Test Set
The Megger OTS60PB automatic portable oil test set will perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids, providing repeatable results in the field. The test set comes with a lockable electrode gap adjustment ability, offering greater precision. One of the fundamental tests of oil quality is the breakdown voltage test, which is a measure of the oil's ability to withstand electric stress. A low breakdown voltage can indicate the presence of contaminants such as water or conducting particles. The test voltage of the OTS60PB is electronically controlled to the maximum of 60kV and it has been designed to perform breakdown detection in terms of both voltage and current, which helps the range to comply with any future changes or developments in oil test standards. A unique feature of the Megger OTS60PB is that it provides custom test sequences, with the enhanced ability to download new standards from the Megger website and load them onto the instrument using a USB stick. Test results are identified either by a serial number or asset ID and are time and date stamped. An optional internal printer provides a hard copy of results. The three USB interfaces support PC connection, USB flash drive, external USB printer and barcode scanner.
User safety is paramount and Megger have designed independent and dual redundant high voltage cut-off circuitry to ensure safety. During a test the operator can terminate the process whenever they choose by pressing any button on the keyboard. All high voltage is immediately removed and the test is aborted. The transparent lid provides ample visibility within the chamber yet is protected and electrically shielded by a screen with multiple links to instrument ground.
Megger portable 60 kV and 80 kV oil test sets are the lightest on the market, ranging from 16 kg to 23.5 kg depending on model and configuration. An optional carry bag and transport case are particularly useful as these units are designed for on site-testing. The carry bag has pouches for electrode accessory pack, leads, quick user guide, paper roll etc. The units are mains powered with optional lead acid or NiMH batteries and an internal 12V DC charger and vehicle adaptor cable is standard with either battery option.
Megger OTS60PB Key Features:
- Tests voltages up to 60kV.
- Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils.
- Direct output voltage or current breakdown detection.
- Automatic oil temperature measurement.
- Precision lockable electrode gap adjustment.
- Flat electrode gap gauges that will not damage electrodes.
- Intuitive user interface supports fully automatic operation.
- Pre-loaded international test standards.
- User configurable test sequences.
- Advanced result storage including USB stick.
- Safe operation with ultra fast micro-switch HV cut-off.
- Easy-clean chamber with oil drain.
- Highly visible test chamber and vessel.
- Bright QVGA colour display with backlight.
Also available in this series is the OST80PB.
- Factory-fitted lead-acid or NiMH battery with 12V charger and vehicle lead.
- Internal printer.
- Motorised lid impeller.
- VCM100D Voltage check unit.
- Carry bag.
- Transport case (with wheels).
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.