Megger PPK220 Part P Testing Kit
Megger have created the PPK220 Part P Electrical testing kit which comprises the LRCD220 loop and RCD tester with the Megger MIT320 insulation and continuity tester to offer customers a Part P tester Kit that meet all the requirements of domestic premise testing under Part P, as well as BS7671.
The two separate instruments allows dead testing (continuity and insulation) to be separated from live testing (Loop and RCD).
Megger PPK220 Part P Kit advantages are:
- Separate buildings can be tested simultaneously
- Automatic RCD Testing
- Frequency & Resistance measurement
- Simplified instrument operation
- Back lit Displays
- Cheaper than purchasing items separately
- Instruments can be updated or replaced separately
- Accidental damage to an instrument does not prevent work continuing
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.