Megger PSI410 Phase Sequence Indicator 1001-612
The new Megger PSI410 phase rotation indicator is a self powered unit that provides rapid indication of correct phase sequence using three dual-coloured LEDs and a specific audible tone. Clockwise rotation is indicated by green LEDs that light in a clockwise sequence with a continuous tone. Anti-clockwise rotation is shown by red LEDs lighting in a counter clockwise sequence and a warbling tone. The LED display of the PSI phase tester also indicates if all three phase are present, a green LED indicates a present phase, a red LED shows a missing phase connection. The dual phase colour coding means that the unit is simple to use on both brown/black/grey and red/yellow/blue colour coded supplies. The PSI410 has been designed to provide a slow rotational lighting speed to allow for easy identification and prevent the display rotating at the supply frequency.
The Megger PSI 410 phase sequence indicator has a tough, rugged case suitable for an industrial environment and comes supplied with long fused test leads with croc-clips and prods. The prods have insulated tips exposing less than 4mm of the tip. The PSI410 is an ideal addition to an electrician's tool kit and provides a quick and simple means of checking phase sequence on motor, pump and air conditioning three phase supplies. Correct sequence of the phases is vital with many motors and pumps as damage to brakes and valves will occur in minutes with incorrect phasing.
Megger PSI410 Phase Rotation Indicator Key Features:
- LED clockwise and anti-clockwise phase rotation indication
- Audible indication of direction
- Phase condition LED signalling
- Fused test leads
- Croc clips and prods supplied
- Dual phase colour identification
- Rotation display: 3 x red/green LEDs
- Phase connection indication: Phase present indication = 195 to 265 V
- Clockwise rotation (audible): continuous tone
- Counter clockwise (audible): warble tone (0.4 s on / 0.4 s off)
- Maximum voltage (phase to phase): 500V
- Frequency: 50Hz +/- 1 %
- Phase colour coding: L1 (Brown / Red) L2 (Black / Yellow) L3 (Grey / Blue)
- Power supply: From a minimum of two phases connected in any position
- Operating temperature: 5°C - 40°C <80% RH
- Storage temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Safety: IEC61010 CAT IV 600 V
- Test lead length: 830mm
- Test lead fuse rating: SIBA 10A 600V
- Dimensions: 78 x 137 x 31mm
- Weight: 850g
- Megger PSI410 Phase Rotation Meter
- Croc clips and Prods
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.