Megger SMRT1 Single Phase Relay Test System
The Megger SMRT1 Single Phase Relay Test System is the World’s smallest, most rugged, lightweight and powerful single phase relay tester available. It delivers a combination of compliant high voltage and current channels that enable testing of electromechanical, solid-state and microprocessor based overcurrent relays such as voltage controlled relays, voltage restraint relays and directional overcurrent relays.
Please note that the Megger SMRT1 cannot be operated without bespoke product configuration. Please click the below for ordering information or contact us for further advice.
Operating the Megger SMRT1 Single Phase Relay Test System
The SMRT1 relay tester can be controlled using Megger’s Smart Touch View Interface (STVI), or by using a Windows based computer running Megger Advanced Visual Test Software (AVTS).
Megger STVI User Interface - The Megger Smart Touch View Interface features a large, high resolution, colour touch screen display. The STVI allows engineers to conduct quick and easy manual, steady-state and dynamic testing, alongside carrying out preset test sequences for more popular protective relays.
The STVI interface eliminates the need for controlling the Megger SMRT1 using a computer. The menu based layout allows for quick operation, whilst test results can be saved using the onboard PowerDB software package to a USB memory stick for transfer of files, or printing of reports.
Megger AVTS Software - Megger Advanced Visual Test Software (AVTS) is a Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 compatible software package allowing fully automated testing of protective relays using the SMRT1. The software is available as Basic, Advanced and Professional.
The current channel on the Megger SMRT1 can continually output 30A at 200VA or up to 60A at 300VA for shorter durations. It features an exclusive flat power curve between 4 and 30A ensuring maxiumum compliance voltage to load at all times. With a high compliance voltage of 50V, the SMRT1 is also suitable for testing high impedance relays.
The voltage channel on the SMRT will provide a variable output of 0-30/150/300V at 150VA whilst featuring a unique flat power curve between 30 and 150V allowing a maximum output power to the load under test. By converting the voltage channel to current, the Megger SMRT1 can perform minimum operating point, slope and timing tests on current differential relays, including harmonic restraint transformer differential relays when tested one phase at a time.
Certain relays require more than one Megger SMRT1 unit in order for the test to be conducted. Each SMRT1 unit features an Ethernet port , allowing for ‘daisy-chaining’ of multiple units.
Relays that the Megger SMRT1 Single Phase Relay Test System can test
- Time delay relay, IEEE 2
- Distance single phase relay, IEEE 21
- Distance open delta relay, IEEE 21 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- Distance three phase WYE relay, IEEE 21 (Requires two additional SMRT1s)
- Volts/Frequency relay, IEEE 24
- Sychronising relay, IEEE 25 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- Under/overvoltage relay, IEEE 27/59
- Direction power single phase relay, IEEE 32
- Directional power three phase relay, IEEE 32 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- DC under/overvoltage/current relay, IEEE 37/76
- Loss of field relay, IEEE 40
- Phase balance current relay, IEEE 46
- Negative sequence overcurrent relay, IEEE 46N
- Phase sequence voltage (open delta) relay, IEEE47 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- Instanaeous overcurrent relay, IEEE 50 (Up to 75A)
- Time overcurrent relay, IEEE 51 (Up to 75A for less than 1.5s, or 35A continuous with convertible channel in parallel)
- Power factor relay, IEEE 55
- Voltage/current balance (open delta) relay, IEEE 60 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- Directional overcurrent relay, IEEE 67
- Ground directional overcuurent, IEEE 67N
- Out-of-step relay, IEEE 78
- Reclosing relay, IEEE 79
- Frequency relay, IEEE 81
- Carrier or pilot wire relay, IEEE 85
- Differential relay, IEEE 87
- Voltage directional (open delta) relay, IEEE 91 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- Voltage and power directional (open delta) relay, IEEE 92 (Requires additional SMRT1)
- Tripping relay, IEEE 94
- High current, high power (75A/400VA RMS)
- Bespoke configuration
- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.