Megger Torkel 840 Utility Battery Load Tester (BS-49004)
Offering use with battery systems ranging from 12 to 250V, the Megger Torkel 840 Utility Battery Load Tester is the ideal instrument for checking battery capacity on switchgear and other equipment in high-voltage substations and industrial environments.
Combining portability and efficiency, the Torkel 840 discharges at a constant current, power or resistance, or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile and allows batteries to be tested in service. It also offers user adjustable alarm and shutdown points to avoid excessive discharge.
When higher current is required, it is possible to link together two or more Torkel 840 units and/or extra load units (TXL), giving you added flexibility.
Letting you view test parameters and results in real time using the Torkel Win software (supplied separately), the Torkel 840 offers the ability to save results to a PC for analysis, report generation or storage.
The Torkel 840 is also available with GA-00550 cable set and a transport case (GD-00054), offering even greater value.
Megger Torkel 840 Key Features
- Suitable for battery systems ranging from 12 to 250 V
- Allows batteries to be tested in service
- Portable and efficient design
- Unit adjusts to include load currents in the test parameters
- User adjustable alarm and shutdown points to avoid excessive discharge
- Easily expandable for larger battery banks using TXL extra load units/multiple Torkel 840s
- Discharging proceeds at constant current, constant power or constant resistance, or in accordance with a pre-selected load profile.
- View test parameters/results in real time using Torkel Win software
- Save results to PC for analysis, report generation and storage
- Available with optional accessories (BS-49094)
- Discharge test method.
- Mains voltage: 100 - 240 V AC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Protection: Thermal cut-outs, automatic overload protection.
- For use on 12 to 250V systems.
- Torkel 840 units and/or extra load units, TXL, can be linked together if you need higher current.
- Expandable system.
- Auto warning & shutdown system.
- Serial port used for connection to a PC or other controlling equipment.
- Dimensions: 265 x 460 x 750 mm (10.4” x 18.1” x 29.5”) inc. transport case.
- Weight: 38 kg (83.8 lbs) with accessories and transport case.
- Programma Torkel 840 Warranty: 1 year.
- Megger Part Number: BS-49004 (BS-49094 with accessories)
- Megger Torkel 840 Utility Battery Load Tester
- Cable Set* (GA-00550)
- Transport Case* (GD-00054)
*Only supplied with accessory option
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.