Megger TPT320 AC/DC Voltage Tester
Offering AC / DC voltage measurement from 12 to 690 volts alongside continuity and phase rotation testing, the Megger TPT320 Voltage Tester gives electricians and electrical engineers a truly versatile instrument.
Presenting voltage readings by both LCD and LED display, the TPT320 provides continuity measurement from 0 to 500kΩ whilst also signalling continuity and voltage measurements above the threshold with an acoustic sounder.
User-friendly and time-efficient, the Megger TPT320 makes phase rotation simple, avoiding the crossing of test probes sometimes adopted by 2-pole testers. It also ensures that RCD, RCBO and Safety Breakers are not tripped when conducting tests between phase and earth on a circuit, saving time and hassle when working.
The TPT320 in CAT IV 600V rated with an IP64-rated body and has a range of safety features including an LED torch for safe use in low-lit environments and a function that warns of dangerous test voltages even when batteries are exhausted. The GS38 tips are also provided with protective shrouds as standard.
- AC/DC volts range: 12 to 690 V
- Battery: (consumption) 80 mA
- Compliance: TUV Rheinland GS tested, EN 61243-3:2010, EN 61010-1:2010
- Continuity: <500 kΩ
- Display: Optical 3 digit, LCD / 8 red LEDs voltage and polarity indication / 2 green LEDs rotary indication / 2 red LEDs for continuity and dangerous voltage indication
- Duty Cycle: 30s On / 240s Off
- Frequency measurement range: 40 to 400Hz
- LCD: ±3% ±5 digits
- Operating panel: Torch button / buzzer for continuity and dangerous voltage indication
- Phase indication: >90 V AC ±10%
- Polarity: Yes
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V batteries type AAA LR03
- Safety protection: CAT IV 600 V
- Test current range: <3.5 mA
- Torch: White LED
- Humidity: 85% RH
- IP rating: IP64
- Maximum altitude: 2000 metres
- Operating temperature range: -5 °C - +40 °C
- Dimensions: 67 mm (W) x 205 mm (H) x 19 mm (D)
- Lead length: 1.2 metres
- Weight: 180g
- Megger TPT320 AC/DC Voltage Tester
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.