Professional MC4 Solar Crimping Tool
The professional TMPV-CT10 Crimping tool is specifically designed for the MC4 connectors commonly found in Solar systems. The MC4 solar tool provides 1.2 tons of power and ensures a strong connection with the MC4 connectors. It's really easy to use and provides perfect connections every time and suits all versions of MC4 connectors and is ideal for both male and female connections.
MC4 Solar - Photovoltaic (PV) crimping tool Features:
- High-precision ratchet mechanism for complete crimps
- 1.2 metric tons of pressure at the crimping face with minimum hand effort
- Interchangeable high-precision crimping die set
- Interchangeable magnetic locator for precision positioning of terminals
- Ratchet release point in case of user error when crimping
- Allen key tool
- Top quality German design
- Crimping range of 2.5/4/6 mm (AWG14/12/10)
- 270mm - length
- 0.74kg - weight
- Review by Chris (Posted on 28/03/2011)
- Review by Anonymous (Posted on 10/03/2011)
- Review by Martin (Posted on 12/01/2011)
A: Most modern PV modules now come with MC4 connectors, I learnt how to terminate MC3 when I did my 2372 and they are a right pain! Three different tools are required (Stripping tool, Crimping tool & MC3 Insert tool). Inverters such as SMA are fitted with MC4 inputs.
Hope this helps..
- Review by Solar Man (Posted on 15/12/2010)
Thanks for saving me a whole heap of cash and shipping out next day. I'll let everyone else know where I got it...
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.