Testo 317-3 CO Monitor
The Testo 317-3 CO Monitor is a light, portable carbon monoxide monitor that has visual and audio warnings when dangerous carbon monoxide concentrations are detected. This is particularly useful when installing gas systems such as boilers and central heating. The device comes with a belt clip and is powered for 150 hours by a full battery so it provides hands-free carbon monoxide monitoring for a lengthy period. The user is alerted to low battery by a symbol on screen.
The 317-3’s measurement range goes from 0 to 1999ppm CO and is precise to 1ppm. Readings are shown on the digital display after the 40s response time although no zeroing is required so the product is ready to use immediately. In addition to the belt clip, it is also supplied with headphones, a hand loop, a carry case and an instruction manual. The device itself has a two year warranty and the sensor inside has a three year warranty.
- Measurement range 0 to 1999ppm CO
- Digital screen for readings and low battery warning
- Audible and visual alarms in dangerous gas concentrations
- Accuracy ±10ppm at 0-99ppm / ±10% at 100-499ppm / ±20% at >500ppm
- Supplied with belt clip, headphones, hand loop and instructions
- 150-hour battery life
- 2 x AAA batteries
- 40s response time
- 2-year warranty
- Measurement range: 0 to 1999ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Accuracy: ±10ppm at 0-99ppm / ±10% at 100-499ppm / ±20% at >500ppm
- Response time t90: 40s
- Power supply: 2 x Micro AAA 1.5V batteries
- Battery life: 150h
- Transport storage temperature: -20 to +50℃
- Ambient temperature: -5 to +45℃
- CE guidelines: 89/336/EEC
- Warranty: 2 years for instrument / 3 years for CO sensor
- Testo 317-3 CO Monitor
- Testo 317-3 CO Monitor instruction booklet
- Belt clip
- Hand loop
- Carry case
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.