Testo 552 Digital Vacuum Instrument
The Testo 552 Digital Vacuum instrument is one of Testo’s latest additions to its extensive, accurate product range. This particular device specialises in measuring precise pressures and providing detailed information and status on the dehumidification of a system. (Dehumidification often relates to the removal of foreign substances including gases, oils) This evacuation is an important procedure that often takes place on refrigeration systems or heat pumps during service and maintenance. A further advantage of this instrument is that it is compatible with the Testo Smart Probes App via a Bluetooth connection to the user's smartphone.
Testo Smart Probes App
The Testo Smart Probes App can be downloaded for free from the App Store or Google Play and works with all instruments in the Testo Smart Probes range. The App displays real-time readings on screen for a whole range of variables. Up to six Smart Probes can work in tandem and information can be saved in Excel or as a .pdf report (including pictures). Advanced analysis is available and the Testo Smart Probes range represents a major advance in system inspection and evaluation.
Testo 552 Digital Vacuum Gauge Features
- Backlist display – Beneficial in dark environments
- Fold out hook suspension – Highly functional for attaching the meter to piplines etc
- MiniDin Connector – Simple connection to the Testo 570 Digital Manifold
- 50 Hour Battery Life
- Detailed Display – Shows Evaporation temperature, ambient temperature and temperature differences
- Highly accurate maintenance free pressure sensor
- Optical alarm - Useful for exceeded value limits
Traditionally analogue manifolds have been used to measure refrigeration systems. Naturally analogue meters offer a lower level of accuracy and are at times inconvenient to handle. With the Testo 552 being centred on digital technology you can measure with complete accuracy and complete peace of mind. Remove the need to interpret measurement results with a full digital read out on a large backlit display.
Another fantastic benefit for engineers undertaking evacuation on a system is that the Testo 552’s absolute pressure sensor never has to be serviced or replaced. Testo have ensured accurate measurements are not compromised and have also developed a system with 50 hours of life from just two conventional AA batteries.
As with all the Testo range the 552 incorporates a robust construction designed for daily use and has been tested against water and dirt.
Ensure all future heat pump and refrigeration systems are correctly configured with the latest accurate technology available from the Testo 552 Digital Vacuum Gauge.
Testo Part Number 0560 5520
Pirani Sensor Specifications
- Meas. range vacuum: 0 to +26.66 mbar / 0 to 20,000 microns
- Accuracy vacuum: ±10 micons + 10% of m.v. (100 to 1000 microns)
- Vacuum resolution: 1 micron (0 to 1000 microns) / 10 microns (1000 to 2000 microns) / 100 microns (2000 to 5000 microns) / 500 microns (5000 to 10000 microns) / 5000 (10,000 to 20,000 microns)
- Overload vacuum - absolute: 6 bar / 87 psi (relative: 5 bar / 72 psi)
General Specification Data
- Storage temp. -20 to +50 °C
- Oper. temp. -10 to +50 °C
- Dimensions - 250 x 165 x 55 mm
- Weight - Approx. 500 g
- Protection class - IP42
- Battery type - 2 AA batteries
- Battery life -50 h (without backlight/Bluetooth)
- Connection - 2 x 1/4" SAE (7/15" UNF); 1 x Mini - DIN (connection to testo 570)
- Sensor - Pirani sensor
- Parameter - mmHg, Torr, mbar, hPa, micron, inH20, inHg, Pa
- Measuring rate - 0.5 s
- Warranty - 2 years
- Testo Smart Probes App compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or newer OR Android 4.3 or newer
- Bluetooth compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.