Testo 745 Non-Contact Voltage Tester
The Testo 745 Non-Contact Voltage Tester is an efficient, lightweight device which is perfect for quickly checking suspected fault sources in electrical systems. With a 1000V AC range, the Testo 745 is suitable for testing for faults and/or voltage in all manner of objects.
The non-contact detection method makes the Testo 745 safer than a traditional tester due to the absence of direct contact whilst problems are immediately highlighted thanks to the visual red flashing alarm and audible warning sound. Alarm limits can be adjusted to fit the task at hand whilst an advanced low-pass filter blocks high frequency signals from interfering so the chance of false positives is greatly reduced. Further practicality is added by the built-in torch which illuminates the measurement point and prevents the user from groping for potentially live wires in the dark.
The user can have confidence in the Testo 745 because it is approved as water-proof and dust-proof to IP67 standard. It is classed as Cat IV up to 600V and Cat III up to 1000V and the tiny, 63g weight makes it easy to use and transport for spot-checking needs. The device is compliant to EN61236-1 and EN61010-1 and constitutes an easy, clear way of checking for voltage.
Testo part number: 05907450
- Non-contact voltage detection from 12 to 1000V AC
- Built-in torch
- Audible and visual alarms
- Ideal for speedy spot-checking
- Low-pass filter blocks high frequency interference
- Water- and dust-proof to IP 67 standard
- Adjustable alarm settings
- Compliant with EN61236-1 and EN61010-1
- 63g weight
- 2-year warranty
- Voltage testing: 12 to 1000V AC
- Measuring point illumination: Yes
- Measurement category: Cat IV to 600V, Cat III to 1000V
- Protection class: IP 67
- Operating temperature: -10 to +50℃
- Storage temperature: -15 to +60℃
- Dimensions: 155 x 25 x 23mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 63g
- Warranty: 2 years
- Authorisations: CSA, CE
- Standards: EN 61326-1, EN 61010-1
- Testo 745 Non-Contact Voltage Tester
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.