Martindale ET4500 Multifunction Tester
The Martindale ET4500 is the upgraded version of the ET4000. In addition to carrying out tests to ensure that domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations meet the guidelines specified within BS7671:2008 (Amendment 3 of the 17th edition wiring regulations), the ET4500 also conducts a three wire earth resistance test and can store an download test results.
The ergonomic design of the Martindale ET4500 means that primary test options are programmed using a tried and tested rotary dial, whilst secondary test options are selected by navigating a left, right, up and down keypad menu.
Schematic help screens are available for all of the tests by pressing the ‘help’ key, which will immediately display a wiring diagram informing the user how to connect the test probes on to the circuit under test.
- Continuity: 200mA for R2 testing and continuous 8.5mA for inductive testing (motor windings and coils),
- Insulation Resistance: 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V,
- Line Impedance: L-L or L-N, also displays PSC value,
- Loop Impedance: L-CPC – offers both high current and low current anti-trip tests. Also displays PFC value,
- RCD Test – Auto RCD and Ramp Test on 10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA RCD’s,
- TRMS Voltage, Frequency and Phase Rotation,
- Three Wire Earth Resistance Test (requires additional earth testing accessories).
The Martindale ET4500 will autmotaically analyse loop imdeance results and compare them with the values listed within amendment 3 of the 17th edition IET BS7671:2008 wiring regulations. Compliant results will be displayed along with a green ‘pass’ LED, whilst non-compliant results will display with a RED ‘fail’ LED.
Other test measurement thresholds can also be programmed into the Martindale ET4500. This allows for the same green and red LED indicators to display for continuity, insulation resistance and RCD tests.
Martindale ET4500 Key Features
- Built-in new third amendment Zs loop impedance tables and help screens
- Suitable for domestic, commercial and industrial electrical installations
- Three Wire Earth Resistance Test
Martindale MFT Comparison Table
Martindale ET4000 Martindale ET4500 Continuity
200mA & 8.5mA
✔ ✔ Insulation Resistance
50, 100, 250, 500 & 1000V
✔ ✔ Loop Test with Anti-Trip Option ✔ ✔ Auto RCD and Ramp Test
10, 30, 100, 300, 500 and 1000mA RCD’s
✔ ✔ TRMS Voltage and Phase Rotation ✔ ✔ Pass/Fail LED Indicators ✔ ✔ Slim-line Remote Test Probe ✔ ✔ Three Wire Earth Resistance Test (requires optional earth testing accessories) ✔ Memory for storing and downloading test results ✔ Rechargable Batteries ✔ ✔
- Martindale ET4500 Installation Tester
- MARTL36 MFT 3 lead set RBG
- TL207 MFT mains lead set RBG
- TL180 Remote start probe
- Soft carry case and strap
- Quick start plus full user guide on CD
- Calibration verification certificate for ET 4500
- Rechargeable batteries
- Mains charger
- ET-Link Software
- USB Cable
- 3 wire earth test kit – ER2KIT/S
- 50m R2 continuity lead – TL78
- Safebreak mains socket adaptor – SB13
- Fused test leads – TL52
- In-car 12V charger – PSUHPAT12
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.