Seaward 90 Degree Bent End Adaptor 141A900
At 90 degrees (right angle) this HV adaptor is the ideal tool for any engineer working on vertical type switch gear. The adaptor features a high grade PVC tubing and is suitable for use on earthed neutral systems up to 15kV.
A bent adaptor often benefits individuals needing to navigate complex vertical switchgear applications. We also offer the Seaward 120 degree bent-end adaptor for similar jobs.
- Maximum System Voltage - 15kV
- Dielectric leakage current - 50µA nominal @ 18kV
- Length (mm) - 780
- Diameter (mm) - 25
- Contact Electrode Type - Domed
- Seaward 90 Degree Bent End Adaptor - 141A900
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.