Leica Disto D810 Touch Laser Distance Device
As market leaders Leica are no strangers to developing high specification laser distance devices. The Leica Disto D810 is no exception as it is the world’s first meter of this type to feature a touch screen and picture measurement function.
The Leica D810 features:
- Revolutionary touch screen navigation
- Integrated Camera with USB download compatibility
- 360 degree tilt sensor and Inclinometer
- Bluetooth Smart
- Height tracking and roof measurement feature
- Overview Camera with 4 x Zoom
- Pointfinder with picture measurement function
- Smart Horizontal Mode
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Meets ISO 16331-1 standard for laser distance meters
Leica’s have developed and designed the meter with the user in mind as all functions are easily accessible from the main menu. The D810 distance meter offers a large touch screen and utilizes gestures such as swipe and zoom with two fingers which are becoming common on next generation smart devices. This makes for a more user friendly experience in comparison to other laser distance meters.
A key advantage over other laser meters is the D810’s ability to measure with a picture. Simply capture an image with the built in camera at a right angle to determine common measurements such as height, area, width or diameter of an object. The desired dimension is marked using two arrows in the picture and the extensive measurements appear in the display.
Pointfinder zoom and an overview camera will help when dealing with larger objects. In addition the D810 can also achieve overlaid measurement information on your captured image which will assist anyone working in architectural construction. This feature is unique to this Leica model and designed for fast effective measuring of hard to reach areas.
The Leica Disto D810 Touch is one of the most accurate distance meters on the market. This is in a large part due to a specially developed tilt sensor. The 360 degree tilt sensor will measure angles and auto adjusts for horizontal distances ideal for facades and tree measurements. This provides the user added flexibility where older distance meters often lacking this feature rely on right angle measurements or external complex calculations. Further measurements can be achieved with the built in laser Inclinometer at 200m which allows a user to easliy measure staircases and disabled access ramps.
For engineers looking for increased accuracy the Leica FTA360 tripod will be the ideal accessory for exact targeting and fine adjustments.
The Leica D810 allows great options and freedom when dealing with captured images. Use images purely for screen shots or download them complete with measured target points. The meter is USB compatible to ensure you are always able to backup your surveys quickly and effectively.
The D810 is a Bluetooth Smart compatible distance device which means it is perfectly paired with the Leica DISTO sketch App. The FREE Leica sketch App can be downloaded from the App store and works with Bluetooth enabled Smartphones or Tablets. It will enable anyone to create fast scaled construction drawings of objects to exact dimensions. Create from scratch or add to an existing sketch for example a plan view. Keep all your information together and email it from site back to your office desk with ease.
Flexible data transfer in keypad mode means you can link the Leica DISTO D810 with a computer to send measured values in the form of a keyboard entry to any program.
The Leica D810 Touch Laser Distance Meter has been produced in accordance with ISO 16331-1 which is the standard for laser distance meters.
For a next generation Laser distance device that includes some truly intuitive features which will genuinely save you time look no further than the Leica Disto D810 Laser distance meter.
Leica D810 Touch Laser Meter Technical specifications:
- Typical measuring accuracy ± 1 mm
- Range - up to 200 m
- Measuring units - m, ft, in
- Power Range Technology™
- Distance in m Ø of the laser dot in mm - 10, 50, 100 m/6, 30, 60 mm
- Tilt sensor measuring range - 360°
- Pointfinder with 4x zoom
- Overview camera
- Photograph file format - .jpg
- Memory - 30 displays
- Free software for Windows
- Free App - iOS / Android
- Data interface* - Bluetooth® Smart
- Measurements per set of batteries - up to 4000**
- Multifunctional end-piece - automatic recognition
- Batteries - Li-ion rechargeable
- Tripod thread
- Protection class - IP 54
- Dimensions - 164x61x31 mm
- Weight with batteries - 238 g
Leica D810 Touch Laser Meter Functions:
- Distance measurement
- Minimum / maximum measurement
- Area / volume measurement
- Trapezium function
- Pythagoras functions - 2 points and 3 points
- Inclination tracking
- Smart Horizontal Mode™
- Sloped object measurement
- Height tracking
- Height profile measurements
- Stake-out function - a/b
- Pictures / screenshots
- Gallery with USB-download
- Measure with the picture
Supported iOS devices with Wireless Connectivity Bluetooth 4.0:
- iPhone 5 - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- iPhone 4S - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- iPad mini - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- iPad 3 - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- iPad 4 - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- iPod touch (5th Generation) - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- Smartphones and tablets with An-droid 4.3 or higher - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
- Tablets with Windows 8 or higher - Data transfer with App or keypad mode*
* Leica DISTO™ D810 touch has been connected with the device like a Bluetooth® keypad and transfers values to a cursor position.
- Leica DISTO D810 Touch Laser Distance Meter
- Li-ion Rechargeable Batteries
- Multi Charge Kit including USB and 4 Plugs
- Protective Holster
- Wrist Strap
- Instructional CD-Rom
- 36 Month Warranty
At Test-Meter.co.uk we understand the importance of a reliable delivery service when shopping online. Especially when the goods are often essential to your working day. If your goods are required by a certain date please feel free to contact us for an honest and realistic indication whether this can be met.
We use DPD/Interlink for all larger items and Royal Mail for smaller items and accessories. With DPD/Interlink you will receive a 1 hour delivery window on the day of delivery via e-mail/text so you will not have to wait around all day. We also offer delivery options for goods required urgently on certain products, all which are sent by DPD/Interlink on a fully traceable and manageable service.
Our charges for UK deliveries:
- FREE Delivery (on select products only): typically 2-5 working days*
- Standard Delivery at £4.95: 2-3 working days
- Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £8.95
- Pre 10.30am Next Working Day Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Saturday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
- Sunday Pre 12pm Delivery (on select products only) at £19.95*
*UK mainland only
NOTE! For next working day or Saturday delivery options the order MUST be placed no later than 3pm on the working day before delivery is required. After 3pm, please arrange with our staff before selecting a priority delivery service. Priority services are available to UK mainland residents only.
Customers outside the UK:
Test-Meter.co.uk exports to many countries all over the world. Prices for shipping vary on location and weight/dimensions. Costs are calculated for certain countries at the checkout. If your country is not included in this list please e-mail email@example.com with your name, address and the items you would like to order for an accurate shipping quote.